Just Back - POR - Big thumbs up!

In 60 days I will be checking in for free dining and can't wait. This will make our 2nd time there

I just thought of another silly little tip. If you like potato chips, the food court has the best home made chips at the sandwich station. You can also get them over there and use them as a substitue for fries at the burger station. Or you can get them as a snack! I was addicted and I can't tell you how glad I am that I don't have access to them anymore :rotfl:. I would gain 5 pounds a week - at least!

Also, my DS, 8 loves soup and would often just get soup as his dinner. It only took a snack credit and he was happy! I usually gave him my dessert if he wanted it or just got him his own with another snack credit.

Thanks for the report. We will be there in March 2011! Can't wait.:cool1:

We'll be there in November. Glad to see so many good things as I was having a hard time getting excited about POR (stayed at the Poly last trip). We are a family of 5 also. Is building 16 a good one to request? We'll have our car, so bus stops aren't important-would love to be as close to the food court as possible.

We'll be there in November. Glad to see so many good things as I was having a hard time getting excited about POR (stayed at the Poly last trip). We are a family of 5 also. Is building 16 a good one to request? We'll have our car, so bus stops aren't important-would love to be as close to the food court as possible.

Buildings no. 14, 15, and 18 are closest to the food court, but as you can imagine everyone requests those buildings, especially if they are a family of 5. POR is the most affordable mod that allows a family of 5, so it gets filled up pretty quickly.

Next year, being close to the food court/main building/resort amentities/transportation is going to be a preferred category and will cost extra.

Buildings no. 14, 15, and 18 are closest to the food court, but as you can imagine everyone requests those buildings, especially if they are a family of 5. POR is the most affordable mod that allows a family of 5, so it gets filled up pretty quickly.

Next year, being close to the food court/main building/resort amentities/transportation is going to be a preferred category and will cost extra.

Ok-thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter