Just Back, Meadows TP, CS, Pony Rides

Disney Campers

DIS Veteran
Just got back from a rainy weekend at the Fort, the Meadows trading post is closed for refurd, they have put in a new floor which is stone, they also are refurbing the comfort stations, we checked out the one in the 900 loop very nice corian counters and partitions and new stone floors and tiled walls with what appeared to be handpainted tiles, very nice.

They also have raised the price of the pony rides from 2.00 to 3.00 dollars,

Very wet weekend, so we did not accomplish much:( :confused: we had to deal with a couple of difficult cast members, last few trips we have not been treated the way we have been accustomed too in the past. :mad:

Sorry to hear that your trip wasn't all that magical.

How long is the Meadows closed for? We'll be there from April 12th until the 27th. I would be a hassle to have to leave the campground for things we need. Or has all the stock been transferred over to the smaller store and we'll be able to buy our things there?

Hope your next trip is a little drier than this one ;)

Welovemickey, I'm not sure if the Settlement Trading Post is the "smaller store," or if they have transferred stock there or not, but we were able to get everything we needed there. (Although we did our BIG grocery shopping trip off-site to save $.)

We peeked in the windows of the Meadows TP, and those floors are GORGEOUS! They were also almost done (we were there Feb. 11-16), so I'd buy that it's supposed to re-open on 3/1.

Disney Campers, what a bummer that you had to deal with unpleasant CMs and rain! We didn't encounter any unpleasant CMs, although we did have one bus driver who didn't announce the bus stops until the passengers called out "what stop is this?" which was kind of a pain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter