Just back Mar. 31st to April 8th

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
Just back from another awesome trip to Disney.
We stayed at CBR this time and although we liked it we didn't love it like we do French Quarter.
the first few days were HOT, HOT, AND HOT
We did some new things this trip that we chickened out on before.

1. Splash Mountain. OMG we were so afraid of that drop...LOVED THIS RIDE, rode it 3 times while we were there.
2. EE at Animal Kingdom, fun..fun...fun...

Not a star wars fan but loved the march of the storm troopers at Hollywood Studios
Love the new Once Upon a Time at MK.
Did not see RoL even though we had dining section seats, it was way too hot to hang around Animal Kingdom the day we went.
Flower & Garden Show at Epcot is always nice to see.

Just a brief report for now......and the countdown is on for our next trip.....551 days :sad::sad1::sad2:

I was there practically the same time 03/24 - 04/03. HOT is right! Being from New England, I soaked it all in, but after about day 5, it was getting to me! I will say I was super excited that except for one morning of about 30 minutes of rain while we were indoors at breakfast and one evening when we were indoors at dinner, we had complete sunshine.

Congrats on your EE ride. I did it once and never again! Splash Mt is like a kiddie ride compared to EE!

I love that you experienced Splash Mountain for the first time. I still remember my first drop into the briar patch 26 years ago :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter