• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back July 14-19, any questions? My observations...

jsgrand0

DIS Veteran
Visited July 14-19, happy to try to answer any questions!

Also, my #1 observation..Flight of Passage is AMAZING!

I have heard complaints that food service was slipping and am happy to report that we did not experience that. All of our servers were excellent and the food was absolutely delicious! We even were ready to eat earlier than a couple of our ADR times, and were seated promptly! We ate at:

Liberty Tree Tavern
Whispering Canyon Cafe
T-Rex
Chefs de France
Boma

Sunday, July 14 seemed to be the least crowded day of our trip. Fastpasses were super fast. The rest of the week got a little more crowded and we had a bit more of a wait time.

Hot tip- if you have leftover snack credits, I suggest Ghiradelli! Lol
They will let you use multiple snack credits, each being worth $6.24. So, say you buy $24 worth of stuff, they will let you use 4 snack credits to pay,and, if you have room left, they will tell you to throw in the 2 packs of caramels at the counter!

I would love to try to answer any questions anyone has! Ask away!

When did you ride FOP? Did you have FP+ or did you rope drop (if so, when did you arrive, when did you get on ride, etc ), or end of day, or other?

How was Liberty Tree? I have an ADR in a few weeks for before MNSSHP, and this is a new one for my group. How long was your meal?

We rode FoP on a day the AK opened at 9am. We got to the park at 8:20, but people were already all over the park, in line for rides. We got in line with a 60 minute wait, actually took us about 45 minutes to board the ride. Then, on our last day, we got lucky and a FP+ opened up midday, so we rode it again!

LTT is by far my FAVORITE place to eat. I love the food, it is delicious! We were seated within 5 minutes of checking in, and the meal goes as quick as you'd Mike it, since everyone eats off the family style servings. I never miss it when I go!
How was Liberty Tree? I have an ADR in a few weeks for before MNSSHP, and this is a new one for my group. How long was your meal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter