• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back HIFS 7/11-7/19

ZachnElli

<font color=green>Is it Spring yet?<br><font color
We got back late Thursday night from a wonderful vacation. HIFS was great, the breakfast was good, not great, but it was free and very convenient. We had a Disney themed kidsuite and had plenty of room for my family of 4! My only complaint was the Food Express area at the hotel. It was anything BUT express! It took forever to get good from there! We only ate at the restaurant once and that was for lunch, but it was suprisingly good. My dd's chicken nuggets were all white meat and my open faced roast beef sandwich was very good! They kept the rooms very clean and came back when we needed new sheets and cleaned the entire room for the second time! The pool closed only for big thunderstorms, and there was several, but they were big ones. It didn't close for just simple rain, I saw it open while it was raining, so that I know for a fact. It's a great family resort, kids loved it!

Glad you had such a good time!! ~*~*~*~

69 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not gonna make it!!!

curly:crazy:

Glad you had such a great trip!!!!!
My family of 5 have reservations at HIFS for Nov.2--Nov9 2001!!
I chose HIFS because of all the GREAT feedback on the boards.
My biggest concern is that my husband really doesn't want to rent a car.
You didn't mention if you used HIFS transportation to the parks. Please let me know if we can survive without a rental car at HIFS.:confused:

tbk1998,

Sorry, but we did have a rental car. My dh would never go anywhere without one!

tbk1998
, I will be staying at the HIFS from 11/2-11/9 also. We are from NJ and that is teachers convention week. Are you from NJ too? I've heard Orlando is full of people from NJ that week (though not crowded).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter