Just Back From Welcome Home Trip...Quick Thoughts and Observations

@DVCSunDevil I'll definitely report out. DH and I will be empty nesters in the fall. Oldest DS will be a senior in college and youngest DS will be a freshman in college. That's part of why we took the plunge and bought DVC last year and why we jumped at the chance to buy APs. Our boys are still very much Disney lovers, so I see them joining us for future trips, but we will just buy them tickets for the days they'll be with us and book big enough DVC places to accommodate them when they are with us.
We are in similar situations! My oldest daughter will be a freshman in college next year and my youngest daughter is only a year behind her. So we will be empty nesters in a year from this fall. It's jarring, but it is also somewhat exciting to see what that stage of life brings!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter