Just back from the Villas at the Grand Californian - Amazing trip!

Lizzim

Mouseketeer
I have been posting my trip report over on the Disneyland board - link here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3002691

We own at Bay Lake so I made sure to book at the 7 month point to guarantee getting a room. There is just the 2 of us and so we had a studio for our 4 night stay.

We arrived about 9 am as we had stayed at another hotel locally. We knew that we wouldn't be able to get a room so early and so we dropped our bags off and checked in to save time later.

As DVC members self parking is free so we chose to do this - the parking lot is across the street but we weren't planning on using the car for a few days anyway.

We asked at check-in if there were any theme park views available and the cast member said they would take a look. They said they would text us when our room was ready...but we have a UK cell phone and find that this doesn't always work.

We checked back just after 4 and our room (5504) was ready....we got a great view :) We could watch World of Color from our balcony!

No issues with the room at all. It was clean, tidy and the furniture was in good condition.

We had a great stay and the only minor issue we experienced was that the wireless internet connection was not great. We could not maintain a connection for any length of time...and only in certain areas of the room.

If we return to Disneyland we will definitely stay here again :)

Will add photos later!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter