just back from ssr

rubbergypsy

DIS Veteran
we stayed in room 8725(1bdrm) from july1-6 then 8812 (studio) july 6-9 grandstand bldg. amazing section, grandstand pool right in front of our bldg. and springs pool was a short walk over. we always love congress park but grandstand is a great area. oh and i do prefer the boat to downtown disney over the bus, esp the return, i do not like going to typhoon lagoon for the return trip. only downside to the boat is that if it is raining they do not run if lightening is present. we also did tourguide mike and his plans were spot on perfect. plan on doing july 4th weeek again next year, loved it.

Glad you had a good trip! I am looking forward to seeing the GS section of SSR!

Glad you had a great trip! :yay:
Isn't the GS great? Absolutely our favorite section. :thumbsup2

(Ooops, I forgot..................:ssst: :ssst: about "you-know-where"........:rolleyes1 )

Glad you had a great stay at SSR.....

We stayed in CP....but looking forward to the grandstand 1 day...
Kerri

Happy for ya, going to CP in April myself. But I will be taking a stroll over to where you are talking about to check it out!! :banana:

we stayed in room 8725(1bdrm) from july1-6 then 8812 (studio) july 6-9 grandstand bldg. amazing section, grandstand pool right in front of our bldg. and springs pool was a short walk over. we always love congress park but grandstand is a great area. oh and i do prefer the boat to downtown disney over the bus, esp the return, i do not like going to typhoon lagoon for the return trip. only downside to the boat is that if it is raining they do not run if lightening is present. we also did tourguide mike and his plans were spot on perfect. plan on doing july 4th weeek again next year, loved it.

we loved it to I had congress park view. directly across from Fulton Crab House. Great view! Did you get an ontime check in?

we loved it to I had congress park view. directly across from Fulton Crab House. Great view! Did you get an ontime check in?

room was ready when we arrived around 4 on sunday, when we switched to studio on friday we had to wait until 3 to get into the new room.

Hi neighbor! We were in 8735 from June 27 through July 6. I agree that my family loved this section. If you saw a 6 yr. girl with the front of her hair braided who would not get out of the pool, that was my granddaughter. We had 7 people in our party. I'm sure our paths must have crossed. Marie

We were at SSR from July 1-10 and stayed at CP room 2836. This was our first trip home and absolutely loved our stay.:love:

We were gald we took the chance on buying SSR without ever staying there. The only viewing we got was from DTD and when our ME bus stopped there to pick up on our way from POR. We took sometime to walk the whole SSR property and took a ton of pics.

We made our way to GS and would love to stay there sometime. I am not quite sure of where the concerns are about it being so far from the Carriage House. SSR is so beautiful and it will be neat to see it change over the years as the foliage matures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter