Just Back from RPR

alabamabluezebra

USO Fanatic
We just got back from RPR after our Dec 30th - Jan 2nd stay. We checked in around 8:15 am on the morning of the 30th. Our check-in was very smooth and we were able to get an upgrade to waterview. Our party included 7 family members and our upgrade included connecting rooms on the fifth floor of building 3. Our rooms had a great view of the pool and the park (Hulk and Dr. Doom). I watched the December 30th fireworks from my room with one of my oldest DD and FIL. Since we had two rooms, we ordered milk & cookies in one room and water & fruit in the other. Does anyone know what fruit is included - I didn't recognize two of the fruits (maybe a mango). The cookies were fantastic and the Evian was a great break from the local sulphur water. The FOTL access was priceless. We nearly rode every ride in both parks the first day!

Sounds like you and your family had a great time! Congrats on the upgrade!

Sounds like a great trip and so lucky to get the free gifts and upgrade:jester:

Great report! Sounds like you had an awesome time. I love mango!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter