Just Back From Dlp

heffalump

Earning My Ears
::MickeyMo
Hi Everyone!

Just to say that i got back from my holiday to DLP on Thursday last week. It was the best holiday their i have had!!
The last time we stayed was in 2002 and this trip was so much better we are hoping to go back again in October!!

It was GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :earsboy:

So, you quite liked it then????????????????????? :rotfl: :rotfl2: What fantastic enthusiasm!!! :cheer2:

Wow - that's wonderful!!! :Pinkbounc

Were there any particular things that made this visit better than your last? Whatever, I'm so pleased you had such a great time!! :goodvibes

:Pinkbounc There were so many more characters around this time. I also went to Cafe Mickey for the first time and because it was so quiet the characters spent ages at each table. Goofy was flicking bits of bread across the tables!! :rotfl:
I did notice that alot of the characters have gotten very naughty!! and they interact with each other a lot more. :cheer2:

Glad you had a super time :) Tell us more.
Did you go to cafe Mickey's at lunch-time or evening?

Reid

So what are your favourite memories heffalump?

Oh, I just LOVE when people rave about their Disney trip!! I'm SO glad you had such a fantastic time! Please tell us more detail....

:Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter