• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back from BOMA!

TnKrBeLlA012

<font color=red>I am so addicted to this board!!<b
I just got back today from disney and last night we went to Boma!!!! OHH MY GOSH! That is my new favorite resturaunt..I didn't think that I would like it because it just reminded me of weird kinds of food but it was AWESOME! Just thouht I would share this with you guys! :teeth:

So glad you liked it! We had breakfast and dinner there in November and it was fabulous.

My brother is going to be in Orlando for business next week and we are trying to convince him to go to Boma for dinner.

thank you for sharing!!!

Boma is on our ps list. We never ate there, and honestly, (wondered what kind of food they would be serving ). Sounds like you guys really enjoyed it! THANKS!

Maria

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter