Just Back from BCV

Kristine JM

Earning My Ears
Stayed in room 352 a 2BR designated queen, room was huge lots of space and in great condition overall. Huge shower and bathtub off the king, lots of closet space. Good view of Spaceship Earth and a view of the high fireworks from Illuminations though very loud from our room only bothered the baby but she got used to them after a couple of nights. It was a great trip we loved the Beach Club everyone was super nice everywhere.

Thanks for all the great tips and info everyone

Thanks sooo much for the report.!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1:

I have booked a dedicated 2 bdrm for May and have been looking for some info on it. I have always been in a lock-off and this year am taking kids (for the 1st time) and thought the dedicated would be better.

Can you tell me about the pack n' play?? Did you use it or did you ask for a crib?? Is the 2nd bedroom big enough for the PnP or crib to be in it??

Any help would be appreciated...pm me if you wish!!

:wizard: :wizard: PIXIE DUST to YOU !!! :wizard: :wizard:

I always love reading reports of BCV so I can live vicariously. :sunny: Thanks.

What was your favorite thing about BCV?

I am glad to hear you had a nice time and enjoyed the Beach Club. We love it there, too. :flower:

Thanks for the report. I've wondered about the view of illuminations from that side of the wing. Were you able to see the higher fireworks fairly easily?

How about the road noise and the service vehicle noise? did it bother you?

Great report. Thanks for sharing.

My kids are under 2. If you had a choice, would the kids like Epicot or MK more?

Thanks

Glad to hear you enjoyed it so much. We are heading there to stay in a studio for 4 nights in January. We are excited about trying out the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter