Just back from ASSports & BCV-Any ???

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
The night I got there I stayed in Building 4 (Tennis section) at ASSports. Originally she had me on the first floor, but when I asked for an upper floor, she moved me and commented that my view was also much nicer. Don't know why I didn't get this room in the first place (it was 10:15 pm). Next day I'd planned to move to BCV, which I loved! Walked to Epcot and MGM (although you might prefer the boat to MGM). Only drawback was that bus transportation is still shared-Yacht and Beach, Boardwalk, and often Swan and Dolphin too. Buses made too many stops, and were too crowded. But the advantages of staying there far outweighed that one disadvantage. Happy to answer whatever questions I can.

What kind of room did you stay in at BCV?

I can't wait until our trip in June:D

At BCV, I was in a dedicated studio, #339, which overlooked the woodlands and gardens. At night, I had just a glimpse of Illuminations. I was right around a corner from the main hallway and Ice machine. I loved how quiet the location of my room was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter