Just Back From AKL Jambo House

boBQuincy

<font color=green>I am not carrying three pods<br>
jambo_interior_7765_3_4.jpg

jambo_window_7786_4_5.jpg

tiger_7459_7_8.jpg

Wow Bob.... those are stunning! What time of day did you have to take that lobby shot to get it so empty? Regardless, it was well worth getting up early!

Gonna have to get me one of those cameras so mine look like yours!..... No.... wait.... I HAVE that camera........ hmmmm...... Couldn't have anything to do with the operator, could it??? :lmao: I better keep practicing...

Great shots!! Someone on this thread was looking for outstanding AKL shots and these would fit the bill!

I know this is an older thread but I love the pics from AKL. It is our favorite resort from the ones we've stayed at. We have stayed at all but 5. Have not stayed at GF but still think AKL would be our favorite.

Anyway, saw you posed on the pet photography site and you are a fellow North Carolinian and I saw this thread.

What type of camera do you have?
I have a Nikon D90 and am thinking about getting another camera. My camera fell off of a table when I had a lens on it….the lens popped off and the ring on the inside broke. We ordered the replacement for it and my husband put it on but now the lens that's on now, will not come off!!!

Anyway, love your pics. and I want to get more into photography because I love it so much so I was wondering what camera you have (and lenses).

I know this is an older thread but I love the pics from AKL. It is our favorite resort from the ones we've stayed at. We have stayed at all but 5. Have not stayed at GF but still think AKL would be our favorite.

Anyway, saw you posed on the pet photography site and you are a fellow North Carolinian and I saw this thread.

What type of camera do you have?
I have a Nikon D90 and am thinking about getting another camera. My camera fell off of a table when I had a lens on it….the lens popped off and the ring on the inside broke. We ordered the replacement for it and my husband put it on but now the lens that's on now, will not come off!!!

Anyway, love your pics. and I want to get more into photography because I love it so much so I was wondering what camera you have (and lenses).

That trip *was* a while ago! I had to go back and look to see what camera I had then, it was a Canon Rebel Xsi and most of the interior photos of AKL were with a Canon 10-22 lens. Nothing fancy but a good entry level camera and a sharp wide angle lens. Almost any of today's dSLRs is even better.

We have since downsized to micro 4:3 (Panasonic) to reduce the size and weight of what we carry. Image quality is still good:

jambo_reflection_1010854.jpg

jambo_1020005.jpg

Here are some from May 2011 at Kidani, also with the Canon Xsi: http://suzieandbob.com/wdw/may_2011

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter