• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back - Dont buy the Jafar suit!

Ah so it was you!
We were all told today tell every adult guest that they can't wear the costumes at the resort. It's ok for kids. Theres a huge size difference.
It's the same in america too.

I will post some pics!! We have watched my dads video of it all and when I look back I have to laugh too!! Friends and family can't believe it - its like something from a comedy film seeing me at 6ft 5 (plus another foot with Jafars hood) being marched off by 2 girls no bigger than my elbow with me looking at my wife and kids in a state of confusion as a young spanish girl is grabbing hold of my cape?!! - (i still had hold of her autograph book!)

Still, im back again for Halloween providing car is returned to an english garage in time and im packing the suit just in case!!! :rotfl:

Can't wait to see photos!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You certainly won't forget this holiday in a hurry!!! :rotfl2:

Hope car is back soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter