Just back BCV, room 553 PIC'S EPCOT View.

Thank you for sharing your lovely pictures - they are a great "pick me up" - I really needed that! 20 days until we hit WDW (staying at VWL)! Woo-hoo!:cool1:

Beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing! DUH! Night mode....my camera has that I have never thought to use it! :confused:

BCV Room 553, 2BR Dedicated. Great condition and view. Very good weather for summer-rained only a couple short times all week. Grabbed a few photos.

Holy smokes! I thought you took 553 pics! :rotfl: :rotfl: Thanks for sharing.

TK

You used the night mode, but did you use a tripod? Or were you holding the camera in your hand.

(My hand isnt steady enought for night mode, the shutter stays open for too long and shows all the wobbles). :sad2:

20 days until we hit WDW (staying at VWL)! Woo-hoo!:cool1:

We stayed there on the weekend-great place as well.

33207VWLA07.JPG

33207VWLB07.JPG

And its close to MK.

33207MKB07.JPG

BCV Room 553, 2BR Dedicated. Great condition and view. Very good weather for summer-rained only a couple short times all week. Grabbed a few photos.

From our balcony:

33207BCVA07.JPG

Question: What's that building in the distance, left of France's chateau?

Question: What's that building in the distance, left of France's chateau?

Yea that white tower on the left? Sadly I believe thats some conference center or something off property-kind of ruins the shot. Maybe I could crop it off.

What a phenomenal view! I always request a quiet pool view, look what we are missing out on-----crap! ;)

Thanks for sharing your photos, they look great!

Woo great photos
Thanks for sharing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter