Just back BCV, room 553 PIC'S EPCOT View.

jade1

I spend half my money on WDW, and waste the rest.
BCV Room 553, 2BR Dedicated. Great condition and view. Very good weather for summer-rained only a couple short times all week. Grabbed a few photos.

From our balcony:

33207BCVA07.JPG

Balcony:

33207BCVB07.JPG

Walking around:

33207BWVA07.JPG

33207BWVB07.JPG

33207BCVC07.JPG

Bonus:

33207MKA07.JPG

What great pics!!! We'll be there in a few short weeks, can't wait.
What kind of camera do you have? I'm in the market for a new one as mine is old and kind of large and heavy.

Wow! Amazing pics! Thanks for sharing with us!:thumbsup2

Very nice pictures. :thumbsup2 What kind of equipment/settings was used to take these pictures? I enjoy taking pictures but they never turn out like yours.

:cloud9: Ahhh.... thank you for taking me back... :cloud9: Wonderful pictures! :goodvibes Got any more?

Those are gorgeous. What type of camera do you use? My night pictures never come out good at all.

Thanks everyone. I will check but I think it is an Olympus SP500 which is not a pocket size so its a little big-I think around a $300 to $400 range, so not high tech, just night mode.

One more:

33207BWA07.JPG

Absolutely awesome pictures. What view did you request? I had heard that you can't request Epcot view anymore but those were gorgeous views of Epcot. Thanks for sharing.

Absolutely awesome pictures. What view did you request? I had heard that you can't request Epcot view anymore but those were gorgeous views of Epcot. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks. Honestly we have basically given up on the view requests and just realize the only view we really care about is BW View guaranteed. That said we do say "pool view" for BCV and VWL, but it rarely happens anyway. I guess in this case we just got lucky or checked in at the right time (3PM-room was not ready) because this view did add a lot of enjoyment to our trip.

Love your pictures! Thanks for posting them. What time did you take these pictures of the Boardwalk? No one is around!;)

These were just what I needed when I am having a bad day today.

We just got back on June 24. we also had 553 SHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! The view is okay, nothing special. Wink! Wink!

We just got back on June 24. we also had 553 SHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! The view is okay, nothing special. Wink! Wink!

Thats crazy-we checked in on June 24. Could you get your butts out a little quicker next time?:lmao:

Actually this a rare chance to see how long it took to get the room cleaned-did you max out your stay until 11AM?

Love your pictures! Thanks for posting them. What time did you take these pictures of the Boardwalk? No one is around!;)

These were just what I needed when I am having a bad day today.

I set the date time on my camera but I dont have it here. I can say it was around 2:30AM so the boats had stopped making waves as well-Tuesday June 27 maybe.

Wow! Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. I'm getting even more excited now.

I am going in Dec for a stay in a dedicated 2 bedroom. I can't wait. Great pictures. I will have to give the night mode a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter