Just Back 9/29 What a Trip!

tex1989

DIS Veteran
We were at WDW from 9/22 till yesterday staying at Art of Animation. I am going to post on the resort board about that. But as far as the trip went it was great! We did MNSSHP Sunday night and the AP event at Toy Story Land on Tuesday morning. Sunday night we rode SM in the dark with a different sound track and that was cool and got pictures with the Seven Dwarves. Wednesday was a golf day and my birthday dinner at Rose and Crown. That was cool because it was a 7:50 reservation and we sat on the lower patio with a great view of Illuminations. Early morning at DS was surreal, being there with hardly anyone else and actually walking down the main street in the dark. We rode Slinky Dog six times, Alien Spin 3 times, and TSM twice with no waits at all. As the park opened and Toy Story Land got packed we ate at Woody's Lunchbox and then proceeded to RnR for three walk on rides of it. Then to ToT with no wait and then we relaxed for a while before our seventh ride with a FP+ of Slinky Dog. We also had FP+'s for another ToT and RnR. It was quite a day.

Observations, (no opinion just a straight up reporting of what happened) as we waited at the AoA bus stop to go to Epcot one morning we were at a place in line that made us think we would certainly get on the bus and should easily have seats. Then a lady two people in front of us starts waving and yelling at the rest of her group, a double stroller, a single stroller and eight people total. Then a scooter shows up with rider plus 6, a wheelchair behind them plus 6 and a wheelchair behind them plus six. Bus pulls up, loads scooter, wheelchair 1, and then comes back and says to wheelchair 2 can you sit in a seat? Answer was yes so they folded the chair up and loaded the party. We made the bus as the last two standing on a packed bus. From the time we got in line till the bus loaded 29 people showed up and loaded before us. No comment merely a fact.

We were at MK on Friday and had used our 3 FP+'s and were getting new ones as we rode on our last one. Scored a Haunted Mansion FP and got in a FP line that was all the way back to the entrance at the gate by the wagon. A twenty something couple is in line behind us, their conversation goes like this "this is the fast pass line? that sucks!" Guy to girl, "I read about this online, I know how to get around it." They go to the CM and the guy starts to explain "I love this ride! But I just can't stand the stretching room! I get so claustrophobic!" CM to couple, oh no problem just walk up the exit and tell the CM there your situation and she will take care of it and put you in line for the Doom Buggy's.

We had a great trip and I am up early Tuesday morning to make FP+'s for our December trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter