Just Back 6/23 - Thank You

usernamechuck

Earning My Ears
Just a quick thanks to you all for orienting me to how this works before our trip to MK yesterday. Crowds were relatively light (didn't feel that light!), TouringPlans said a 4. We were able to snag 15 FPs for our family, and to do 7DMT at park opening (thanks to breakfast a BOG) and again at closing (in line at 9:56!), with multiple FPs to Splash and BTM. We went to a couple shows (Tiki and Presidents) just to cool off (my daughter napping in the second), but kids were more into rides esp roller coasters than shows. So alas, no Country Bear Jamboree this time.

Unexpected highlights: kids loved Mickey's Philharmagic, Jungle Cruise guy was great (my son said that he was a rival for my dad jokes) (and I think he wasn't being ironic!), caught just enough of 3pm parade to see Maleficient breathe fire and see Mickey & Minnie (5 minutes and then it ended - perfect!). Also, the tea party is such a simple ride, but kids loved it - we went twice and could have kept going...

Thanks for your update. Sounds like a great trip! Can I ask if you recall how long you waited in line at 7DMT when you got in line at 9:56pm. I think this will also be our strategy so wondering how long to expect to be in line!

Thanks for your update. Sounds like a great trip! Can I ask if you recall how long you waited in line at 7DMT when you got in line at 9:56pm. I think this will also be our strategy so wondering how long to expect to be in line!
It was actually pretty brief, much shorter than I expected - but the crowds had thinned quite a bit by then. I think we were done with the ride between 10:10 and 10:15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter