Just a day...

lymaniii

Earning My Ears
We're headed to London in May and the thought struck us that it would be nice to take the train to Paris for a few days. And then I realized we could do a Disney day! So, we are. :-)

I've got the Hotel New York set for a couple nights and we probably only have one full day at the parks. We'll be taking the Eurostar in from London and then leave on the RER A to Paris when we're done with breakfast after the Hotel NY stay.

So, my question is, what are the best restaurants to try out while we're there? We don't have kids with us this time. Is pin trading handled the same way at the DLP? Anything unique or different someone who isn't quite as Disney-experienced should know?

I you want restaurants that are unique to DLP then either Walts (located on Main Street) or Bistro Chez Remy (in Walt Disney Studios) are good options. Pin trading isn't as big in DLP. Some cast members have pins on lanyards, but most are scrappers so I don't trade any more.

We loved Walts on our last visit! Both the food and service were amazing! Blue Lagoon was okay, not someone we would rush back to, but def an interesting setting.

At which time does the park close when you'll be visiting? If park close earlier, and your planning allows for taking dinner, I would most definitively consider eating at Inventions. This is the character buffet from the Disneyland Hotel, from which you have a direct view to the park.

The atmosphere there is quite unique, and eating after park closure will allow you to enjoy most attractions while you're there!

You are going to love Disneyland Paris!! We were these last Spring break for a day and were blown away. We didn't do any fancy meals, just did Earl of Sandwich.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter