Just 90 days left until our trip!

cgcruz

In Disney Bliss
It's been almost four months since we were down to the world.... Now we are officially 90 days away from our trip!!! Its been too long! Anyone else going early March?

:banana: :banana: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

:dancer: :dancer: :rockband: :dancer: :dancer:

Not me. Sure wish that I was going in March, though.

Katholyn

:cheer2: Wahoo! We're going in March too! We've been planning our summer trip and my husband and I were lamenting that since we usually go in March that this coming March would be difficult for us. Just thinking about not going anywhere for Spring Break this year is hard I guess .. but we're looking forward to July. And then all of the sudden my husband heard about the newest deal at WDW for Jan - early March and had me meet him over at AAA during work the other day. We left with a trip to WDW booked for a deluxe savannah room at AKL with the dining plan. WOW How exciting is that. We're going to surprise our kids for Christmas with a box that says "open last" address to all of them. Inside will be pictures of AKL, pins for AKL, and Disney long sleeved T-shirts. We can't wait!! :cheer2:

:dancer: :dancer: Being we are from ZOO YORK, anybody care to join in the Harlem Shake with us??
We're down to 82 days! Conner's 1st Disney trip, and he can clearly say MICK MOUSE...is there anything cuter?? Anyway, we can't wait to show him the most Magical place in the world!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter