Jurassic World: Dominion

I so wanted to go last night but being a teacher and it being June and exams next week I did not go and will probably wait until next weekend. My son who is a huge fan did go see it. He loved it. He was extremely worried with the reviews but he said it was a great movie not as good in his opinion as the OG and Jurassic World but much better than Jurassic Park 3. We both agree that movie is the worst in the franchise. I have avoided all youtube reviews and like I said I hope to see it next week.

I so wanted to go last night but being a teacher and it being June and exams next week I did not go and will probably wait until next weekend. My son who is a huge fan did go see it. He loved it. He was extremely worried with the reviews but he said it was a great movie not as good in his opinion as the OG and Jurassic World but much better than Jurassic Park 3. We both agree that movie is the worst in the franchise. I have avoided all youtube reviews and like I said I hope to see it next week.
Jurassic Park 3 was definitely the worst in the franchise (2 was pretty terrible, too) but for whatever strange reason it was my dino-loving son’s favorite for a while. Except, he was only 2 1/2 and he had a hard time remembering which number film it was, so he would ask for it by saying “the one with the spinosaurus and William H. Macy.” :rotfl2: Because that was somehow easier for him.

I saw it last night. I thought it was slow and didn't really care for one of the story lines. The dinosaurs were cool though. I thought it was one of the worst in the franchise.

Jurassic Park 3 was definitely the worst in the franchise (2 was pretty terrible, too) but for whatever strange reason it was my dino-loving son’s favorite for a while. Except, he was only 2 1/2 and he had a hard time remembering which number film it was, so he would ask for it by saying “the one with the spinosaurus and William H. Macy.” :rotfl2: Because that was somehow easier for him.
That is hysterical. As my son says I will still watch it when it comes on but it just not my favorite and he loved the Spinosaurus as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter