Jurassic World: Dominion

Kennywood

Kennywood
Jurassic World 3 now has an official title: Jurassic World: Dominion.

jurassicworlddominion.jpg

The current release date is June 11, 2021. Sam Neill, Laura Dern, and jeff Goldblum from the first Jurassic Park movie will be reprising their roles in this newest installment.

So, is this going to be a remake of Jurassic Park, Jurassic World, and Jurassic World 2 or is it going to be different? Wonder when Hollywood is going to come up with a new movie?

Due to the Coronavirus, Universal has halted production of “Jurassic World: Dominion, effective Friday, March 13th.

The studio continues to monitor the situation closely and will make a determination on when to restart production in the coming weeks.

“Jurassic World: Dominon” had been shooting in London since February but in light of the coronavirus pandemic, execs felt it was the best move for the safety of all involved to delay the shoot indefinitely.

Like all the other productions being closed around the world, it is unknown when the shoot was going to end and if it will impact the June 2021 release date at this time.

I have very high hopes that this Jurassic World movie will be a hit. Because Jurassic Park is such an iconic franchise they seem to think that anything Jurassic Park is a success and when you look at it from the time Jurassic Park opened in theaters in 1993 it has proven to be a successful franchise and now with merchandise such as plush dinosaurs action figures other toys and clothing and even a cartoon series I think Jurassic Park will continue to be popular. I'm so excited to see Owen in this movie because he's such a nice guy and Owen happens to be my favorite name as well and I also like Ian Malcolm because he is smart and gets to the point. I also heard that Blue is gonna be a mommy in this movie? Is it true? Because Blue is my favorite dinosaur and I fell in love with her when I saw Youtube videos of Jurassic World and I adored her so much I got a plush Blue too

I am so excited for this movie. I seriously will be there opening weekend and the last time I went to the movie theater was to see Fallen Kingdom. I have watched every thing I possibly can on youtube. My son and I have a running text about everything new we see. I also love Camp Cretaceous and am looking forward to the last season this summer on Nexflix.

I have very high hopes that this Jurassic World movie will be a hit. Because Jurassic Park is such an iconic franchise they seem to think that anything Jurassic Park is a success and when you look at it from the time Jurassic Park opened in theaters in 1993 it has proven to be a successful franchise and now with merchandise such as plush dinosaurs action figures other toys and clothing and even a cartoon series I think Jurassic Park will continue to be popular. I'm so excited to see Owen in this movie because he's such a nice guy and Owen happens to be my favorite name as well and I also like Ian Malcolm because he is smart and gets to the point. I also heard that Blue is gonna be a mommy in this movie? Is it true? Because Blue is my favorite dinosaur and I fell in love with her when I saw Youtube videos of Jurassic World and I adored her so much I got a plush Blue too
Have a look at the trailer. You will see one scene where it shows her.

Jurassic Park is for my husband what Disney is for me. So we're buying out a theater on opening night and hosting a group of our friends for a private viewing party. We did the same thing when Fallen Kingdom opened, and it was a blast. Excited to do it again. He indulges my Disney Dooney collection - I figure I can do this for him. LOL

What did everyone think of the movie? My husband and I saw it tonight and loved it! Without to many spoilers- we loved having all the characters together, and with decent roles- not just cameos. Loved some of the scenes that tied back to the original movie (Barbasol, lol). This movie seems to have tied up everything neatly. Curious if they plan to keep the franchise going, and if so- where they would go with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter