Jungle Cruise WDW vs DL

Nick305

Earning My Ears
Question for you all. We went to WDW last July (first time), but did not ride Jungle Cruise. We have been to Disneyland many times and rode Jungle Cruise quite a few times. For those who have experience in both parks, is there a difference between the ride at WDW and DL? It seems the WDW wait times are quite a bit higher then their DL counterpart. I was just curious..

The WDW ride is a little longer and you also venture through a temple...much like a dark ride experience. I think the WDW version is slightly better than DL.

Question for you all. We went to WDW last July (first time), but did not ride Jungle Cruise. We have been to Disneyland many times and rode Jungle Cruise quite a few times. For those who have experience in both parks, is there a difference between the ride at WDW and DL? It seems the WDW wait times are quite a bit higher then their DL counterpart. I was just curious..

WDW has an indoor section that DL doesn't have.

DL version does have the pirahnas, which WDW doesn't have, but otherwise, WDW is better as mentioned above.

This is one of the few rides that WDW does better than DL. The temple section is a nice addition at WDW. Otherwise very similar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter