June Postcard winners check in here....

That's so cool! I've only had one box delivered, but glad of that...
Still waiting for the BIGGIE!! Or to be picked for the night in the castle when we're there. That would be the ultimate!!:yay:

Ok. Now I want to win too. How often/how many postcards are you guys sending in? What do you use for a postcard...what is 3.5 x 5?

I am sending out about two a day for different members of our family. It must be working because last week we won 4 sets of mouse ears and today all three of the kids win the pin and lanyard set (disneyland). I never win anything so keep trying because if I can anyone can!

Hi! We won a pair of WDW ears last week! 3 pairs since the beginning of the contest...just one more pair and we will ALL have a pair! I am hoping for a lanyard set, though!

Ok. Now I want to win too. How often/how many postcards are you guys sending in? What do you use for a postcard...what is 3.5 x 5?

The official rules say postcard entries should be 3.5 x 5 - that's the size in inches.

It's easiest for me to just buy the pre-stamped postcards at the post office. They're 28 cents each, already have the 26 cents postage printed on them, and are the correct size.

I mail two each day - one for DH and one for me. We've won two pairs of ears and one lanyard & pin set so far. (Still hoping for one of the DVC prizes!:thumbsup2 )

I won a disneyland lanyard and pins today!!:banana: I was so excited! I would LOVE to get the ears, but am so excited just to win!! I have sent out about 40 post cards for the past few months. When i went to pick up my prize - i bought 20 more postcard stamps :goodvibes
Everyone keep trying!
Jennifer

The official rules say postcard entries should be 3.5 x 5 - that's the size in inches.

It's easiest for me to just buy the pre-stamped postcards at the post office. They're 28 cents each, already have the 26 cents postage printed on them, and are the correct size.

I mail two each day - one for DH and one for me. We've won two pairs of ears and one lanyard & pin set so far. (Still hoping for one of the DVC prizes!:thumbsup2 )

Thank you! I just went to the post office and picked up 30 of them. That makes it so much easier, though it could really add up just to win some ears. Wish me luck for DVC or night at the castle. pixiedust: Pixie dust for everyone! :wizard:

We just won two more YOAMD ears! Now we have three so need one more and we will all have gotten them. My youngest DD won the pins and lanyard set. That was really exciting! I never thought I would win anything. These are from the post cards I sent in April as that was the last time I mailed any in! I did start mailing them again now that I know it's possible to win something......princess:

My husband received YOAMD ears today! I won a lanyard and pins back in January.

I only send a postcard or two every few weeks when I remember, so not too bad!:goodvibes

We received the one lanyard with pins yesterday. 1st postcards were sent March 9th. I have sent one each per day for hubby and I since then.

Both hubby and I recieved 2 lanyards with pins sets today......:banana: :woohoo:

Now if I can just get those ears!:thumbsup2

Can you tell how excited I am!:dance3: :yay: :banana: :cheer2:

I haven't sent in any postcards for about 2 months now....But I'm going to start sending them in again...:goodvibes

WOOHOOO!

I finally won!!!!!! I recived a Disneyland pin and lanyard set! I've been sending out postcards since January and I got a slip on my door on Friday! I was so excited in the post office, I think the woman helping me thought I was crazy. I was in such raptures I almost forgot to pay for my stamps :rotfl: They should print a warning on those envelopes that say "Warning: May cause extreme giddiness in Disney fans"!

Well, I can finally say that I won something! I just checked my voice mail and I had a message that I won a pin and lanyard set. I'd been sending in postcards for about 1.5 months and then I ran out of stamps and sort of forgot about the whole contest.

I'd been having somewhat of a bad/blah day so it was nice to have a little bit of pixie dust to brighten things up! I think I can now make it to 4pm (and with a smile of my face too)! :)

We finally won today too, Each of us won a pin and lanyard set :banana:

THe post man was so excited for us too, He said you got two packages from Disneyworld, that is so exciting....

I was really surprised, it was very excitiing especially because I was not expecting it :rolleyes1

Thanks for sharing. You all give me hope that still on the 25th of June you are still receiving prizes from the March drawing. My first postcards were mailed in March. I may still be getting a package from Disney this week...there's still a chance.:goodvibes

I first starting mailing the post cards in March also.... Nothing won until today! My boys each (2) received Disneyland lanyards with two pins. I was just filling out more postcards this morning before we received our dreams!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter