June or July?

We were there in the middle of July 12-20. They were there full force!

We went one year in late July-early August. July 31-Aug12. The big tour groups were still there in the end of July and the very beginning of August. The later we stayed in August, the big tour groups left and the crowds got better and better.
Oh great we will probably be seeing them all then:crazy2:

We've been for both, in fact we just got back from WDW a few hours ago...were there since June 14th. Crowd wise it makes no real difference between June and July, outside of 4th of July. The only real difference is the tour groups in July.

We went one in July and never again. The tour groups were terrible. We could not get away from them. They are in all parks, multiple groups.....everywhere.

We have been going mid-June and really love it.

I agree with Klayfish and Heidijanesmith - go with June - that way you can avoid the tour groups. After experiencing a large tour group or 2 in early August and getting cut in line by a group of 50 people with my 2 kids I will never, never go in July. (Also I have friends who have gone in July and said that the tour groups were just terrible.) So my vote would be in June.

I agree with Klayfish and Heidijanesmith - go with June - that way you can avoid the tour groups. After experiencing a large tour group or 2 in early August and getting cut in line by a group of 50 people with my 2 kids I will never, never go in July. (Also I have friends who have gone in July and said that the tour groups were just terrible.) So my vote would be in June.
Oh great :sad::sad:.

We actually saw quite a few South American tour groups while we were there in January. Like, a lot of them! Jan was kind of a nightmare and I am hoping Sept and June are kinder to us. The only day the park was a true January day was the day it was like 40 degrees.

I did a search and read there wasn't to many tour groups this past July because of their economy and the ones that were there had tamed down saying Disney must of talked to them because of all the complaints. Who knows if any of that is true it is just what I read.

Okay what about later in June? Seemed to be not that bad before TSL opened! Just trying to see if we can time it to be in GA with mom for July 4th, because fireworks are much cooler there!!!

We went June 17-24th. It was not too bad crowd wise! Not as empty as September, but totally manageable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter