June Jungle Book Exercise Challenge!

Good morning and happy Friday!!

Let's start the day with some exciting color changes :rainbow:!

Congratulations to our newest member of
Shere Khan Orange, Melwhit16!
We also have two new members of
Baloo Purple - congratulations, Saphire5742 & scdak!!

The team is only
1,636 minutes away from Baloo Purple - can we make it there this weekend? Here's some Baloo to motivate us:
Baloo’s classic song, “The Bare Necessities,” makes an appearance in the new Animal Kingdom show, The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic. The song is performed live, and is accompanied by some fantastic Indian-inspired dancing and fun water projections.
Here’s a video:

507/1200 Finally updating after 3 mile walk on treadmill tonight. I had a couple bad days and didn't get in because my accountability gym buddy was flaking on me. I'd have gone earlier but waited for her then ended up eating dinner late and saying in morning. But then I'd sleep until noon because my sleep schedule is really screwed up right now. But back at it and will have to get used to going alone. She kinda putting excuses at me but she does have a lot on her plate right now plus she just got two job offers and will be going to two jobs and working at moving her household. Anyway I went even though it was well after 10pm when I started. I left the gym at 12:30. Just exhausted now. Hopefully it will help me sleep once I do a bit more stretching.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter