June Jungle Book Exercise Challenge!

Just becuase I reached goal does NOT mean I am stopping!! Hhere is to making goal DOUBLE this month!!

HERE WE GO!

Yes! I love this!!!

88 minutes for me today. Running, walking, knee exercises.

820/1900

I'm behind schedule, but hoping to catch up tomorrow. We shall see.

First post will be updated soon. Lots of people very close to color changes (and at least one color change) ... I can't wait to see what tomorrow morning's update brings!

Big morning for me, my first day with the kids home for the summer. This is where things get tough for me, but I was determined to start it off on the right foot! 65 minute run, 15 minutes total warm-up/cooldown walk and 45 minutes of strength trying. 125 minutes total.

1110/2000 55.5% at the half way mark for the month:)

We are just sick hearing about the gator attack and our hearts go out to the dear little toddlers parents. Poor, Orlando, so much sadness. Hugs and prayers up.

That was definitely rough news to hear before bed last night. Praying that this somehow turns out okay.
Orlando really is not having a great week. So much sadness in a place that should be so happy.

i have injured my knee so just hoping for mny 4000 minumum

Sorry to hear about your injury :( Take care of your knee and hopefully you'll be up and moving again soon!

First page will be updated soon, and I'll be back with the color changes in a few minutes!

Good morning! Yesterday our team reported our 10,000th exercise minute ... awesome job, guys!!! We've had 22 team members report minutes to get us to this point.

As always, we have some color changes to celebrate today...
The newest member of the team is now a member of
Bagheera Blue ... congratulations, Melwhit16!!
Congrats to the newest members of
Baloo Purple, DVCFan1994 & emmalatifah!

Since we've got two new members of
Baloo Purple, let's talk about everyone's favorite jungle bear, Baloo!

In 2016’s The Jungle Book, the voice of Baloo is provided by well-known comedian and actor Bill Murray. Baloo is well-known for the popular song “The Bare Necessities” … so here’s a clip of that song from the movie:

Best way to start your morning, right?? Let's make it a great day!

Good morning, awesome exercisers! A bit of a slow day for us yesterday, but I know we'll make up for it soon. As a team, we're only 2158 minutes short of Baloo Purple ... can we make it there by the end of the week?

Speaking of hitting that 50% mark ... congratulations to our newest members of
Baloo Purple ... courtneybeth, LizardQueen8, and SarahDisney!

We've also got a new member of
King Louie Pink ... congrats, BumbleB!! Let's celebrate by talking a bit about the newest King Louie.

In 2016’s The Jungle Book, King Louie (who is portrayed as a great ape rather than an orangutan) is voiced by Christopher Walken. Walken has appeared in more than 100 movies and TV shows, including the 2002 Disney film The Country Bears (based on the Country Bear Jamboree attraction).
christopher-walken_032916022518.jpg

I haven’t seen the movie yet, so I have to ask … does King Louie need more cowbell?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter