June Jungle Book Exercise Challenge!

I haven't been a part of the exercise challenge in a few months. Joining this month with 1,560 minutes. That should be 60 minutes per day with 1 day off on the weekend. I'll not include minutes from FitBit because I'm constantly walking around trying to walk 2016 miles this year. This will only include dedicated exercise sessions.

Yesterday I did 60 minutes of abs, arms and balance 60/1560

104 minutes for me today ... walking, running, knee exercises & stretches

161/1900

First post is up to date as of right now ... I'll share our first color changes tomorrow morning! (Spoiler Alert: A number of people here are awesome and have already reached or exceeded 10%!)

125/1200 after this evenings workout. I walked another 5K in 65 minutes. :) Then did 5 miles in 30 minutes on the exercise bike. Mostly doubled up somewhat because my brother wanted Portillos Italian beef sandwiches and boy is it calorie rich. I was under a teeny bit with my normal 65 minute walk on the treadmill but want a bit bigger deficit.

Happy Friday, everyone!

I'm very excited and proud to announce our first members of Bagheera Blue (and boy are there a lot of them) ... BumbleB, chbc, emmalatifah, LizardQueen8, scdak, verleniahall, & Zoesmama03! Awesome job getting in those minutes!

latest

In the 1967 animated film The Jungle Book, Bagheera the Panther was voiced by Sebastian Cabot. Cabot is also known for voicing the narrator in several Winnie the Pooh tales and Sir Ector in The Sword in the Stone.

MV5BMjEzNTY2NTczN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODMyNTgxOA@@._V1_UY317_CR49,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Happy weekend, everyone! Not sure if I'll get a chance to update minutes later today or tomorrow, but I'll definitely update Sunday morning, and hopefully we'll have more awesome color changes by then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter