June Cancelled ADR Thread??

Also interested to know. I have a couple of reservations I'll probably drop this week and a couple that I'm looking to pick up.

Where at and when? I'm looking for June 14-17
I have a Roundup Rodeo on 6/15 and a Crystal Palace on 6/16 I'll be dropping when my wife gets home from work and tells me which of the two times I have for each that she'd prefer.

I have a Roundup Rodeo on 6/15 and a Crystal Palace on 6/16 I'll be dropping when my wife gets home from work and tells me which of the two times I have for each that she'd prefer.
Ah, don't wait up on me for that. We don't have park reservations for those parks on those days. Thanks anyway!!

It seems as though the moderator Pumbaa_ has gone missing. They haven't been online since late February. I'd recommend y'all message the other mods/admins to bring it to their attention.

Our plans changed a bit and I've been hunting for a Homecomin' reservation June 17 - 19. Haven't seen anything yet! Hoping someone cancels in the next couple weeks.

Our plans changed a bit and I've been hunting for a Homecomin' reservation June 17 - 19. Haven't seen anything yet! Hoping someone cancels in the next couple weeks.
For how many guests? I have a reservation for 4 on June 17th I can drop for you. PM me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter