June Cancelled ADR Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUSMMA

Mouseketeer
Is there a way to get June 2021 Cancelled ADR thread started? I messaged Pumbaa a week ago, but never heard back. I have a few June ADR's I need to drop but wanted to give others opportunity to snatch em up. TIA

Last edited:
I was looking for the June 2021 Cancelled ADR thread, too! My family has a split stay and BOG was completely booked for dinner on our last night, so I'm hoping for some pixie dust to pick up a cancellation. I also have several dinner ADR's to cancel...CRT, Le Cellier, San Angel Inn, The Plaza, etc. I've gotten so much great info here...I'd love to pay it back and maybe give some DISers a chance at an ADR they need!

I would love to get a lunch reservation for the Plaza on 6/7. We are a large group - 11 people, but would be fine with splitting up the group. I'm also looking for a Sanaa reservation. I have some Kona Cafe dinner and Skipper Canteen late lunch reservations the same day I can give up.

I don't know how to tag a moderator, but hopefully they will see this and get a June Cancelled ADR thread added soon. I was able to get dinner at BOG for the last night of our trip (yay!), so now I will be cancelling the ADR at BOG from earlier in our trip.

I don't know how to tag a moderator, but hopefully they will see this and get a June Cancelled ADR thread added soon. I was able to get dinner at BOG for the last night of our trip (yay!), so now I will be cancelling the ADR at BOG from earlier in our trip.
May I ask how big your party is for the ADR you will be canceling for BOG? Looking to secure one...since our trip has a break in there, my ADR reservations were wonky and would love to give that experience to my mom and stepdad who have never been! :love:

We have been trying every trick we know to get a Yak and Yeti reservation for June 8, but no luck yet! We're looking forward to the creation of the June 2021 cancellations thread!

About to cancel our BOG ADR's for Sunday June 6th at 4:20 pm if anyone is interested. Its for six people.

We have been trying every trick we know to get a Yak and Yeti reservation for June 8, but no luck yet! We're looking forward to the creation of the June 2021 cancellations thread!
I was looking for a Yak and Yeti ADR for June 9 but couldn’t get it through Disney. I got one by joining Landry’s Select Club and calling the restaurant. You pay $25 to join but they give it back to you as a credit you can use when you go.

I was looking for a Yak and Yeti ADR for June 9 but couldn’t get it through Disney. I got one by joining Landry’s Select Club and calling the restaurant. You pay $25 to join but they give it back to you as a credit you can use when you go.
Thank you! We are already Landry's members, but didn't know that we could get reservations directly through the restaurant. We just called Yak and Yeti and got a reservation for the exact time we wanted! Thank you so much for the tip! You are a lifesaver!

Last edited:
The reservations I will be cancelling are for a party of 3. BraveFam, let me know if that works for you. I would be happy to coordinate!

The reservations I will be cancelling are for a party of 3. BraveFam, let me know if that works for you. I would be happy to coordinate!
Ohh man! I sooo appreciate this offer, but we are a larger party. We are a party of 8, but I am so grateful for your willingness to try to coordinate. Maybe it’ll work for someone else on here :)

I will be cancelling:
Sci Fi reservation for 2 for Monday June 7th @2:55 (taken)

I can wait and coordinate if anyone needs it.

Last edited:
I am looking for Mama Melrose and Via Napoli for sure! I can't get either :-( We would also love Le Cellier as we haven't eaten there for a few years. I keep looking daily all through the day lol.

Just curious: have any June people managed to get Oga's Cantina? I keep looking for the 11th, but it's always solidly booked.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter