• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 3, 2017 - Fantasy - Eastern

Is the fish extender still open? If so, how many are you all doing per a group. This is our 5th cruise.

My mom and I are going on our first Disney Cruise. We're very excited, and hopefully I can meet some friends to hang out with on the cruise. I'm 13 years old, so if a parent on this cruise has a child that's close to that age, I would love to start talking and setting up times to meet on the cruise. It's just me and my mom going.

My mom and I are going on our first Disney Cruise. We're very excited, and hopefully I can meet some friends to hang out with on the cruise. I'm 13 years old, so if a parent on this cruise has a child that's close to that age, I would love to start talking and setting up times to meet on the cruise. It's just me and my mom going.

My daughter and her friend are going on the cruise they are 13 too. This is my daughters fourth cruise and her friends second.

Hi. It's the Alfonsin family of 4 headed crusin. Is there a fish extender program already set up that I could connect with?

Hi. It's the Alfonsin family of 4 headed crusin. Is there a fish extender program already set up that I could connect with?

Have not seen one on here, but there is one set up on the other social media page that shall not be named :)

Hi everyone
I am Connie. Live in Northern California with my husband and twin boys almost 10. This is our 3 dis cruise and super excited. I hope to be added to further our conversations and get to know you all. Sorry for taking so long to get on this time.

Hi everyone
I am Connie. Live in Northern California with my husband and twin boys almost 10. This is our 3 dis cruise and super excited. I hope to be added to further our conversations and get to know you all. Sorry for taking so long to get on this time.

I'm having trouble finding the facebook page - can someone help me?
Also - this is our first Disney cruise and we would love to join the FE program!

I'm 14 text me snapchat or instgaram and we can talk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter