• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 3, 2004 Wonder...Anybody Out There?

Hi,

Myself, DH, and DD6 are taking our first Disney cruise (and DD's first cruise ever) on the Wonder 6/3/04. We are spending 5 nights prior to that at DW (1 nt SOG, 4 nts Poly). We are so excited!

Judy:wave:

Cool! If you'd like to meet up, please give us a call in stateroom 5650 or send me a PM. We love to say hi to fellow DISers! We can also be found in the adult whirlpools prior to the safety drill.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Count us in DS6 and myself. This will be our 1st Disney cruise. We are very excited. I can’t believe it is almost here. I booked this cruise in Sept. 2003. We are still waiting for our documents. We are assigned to 5131 CAT 11 (it’s just my son and I). Let me say that you have a wonderful website with such great information.

Debbie
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter