~June 27, 2009 Western, anyone?~

We managed to get home around 6:00 pm on Saturday despite the rain that came in right as our plane was getting ready to leave. We arrived home to an unexpected visit from family in Connecticut. But I finally was able to get to the wash and all the necessary phone calls this morning. I'm not sure how people who had to go back to work tis morning managed it, it was hard enough just making sure Walt got up and moving to go back to work! It was great meeting you all - we too had a great trip! Wishing we were still there, I hate the thoughts of someone else being in our cabin!

We detoured on our way home by way of St. Simon's Island, GA. Played on the beach, saw some fireworks, and headed the rest of the way home to NC yesterday. I too am in laundry hell!! I think I'm finally on my last load :)

We had a blast and hope to cruise again sometime but probably a few years out from now. We loved meeting everyone and really enjoyed the FE exchange. The gifts were great and my kids are still coveting all their goodies.

Anyone going to write a trip report?

I have posted some photos of the trip on my facebook page. If you can't find me, just PM me and I'll help you locate it.

I have two photos I'd like to post here but haven't figured out how to do it yet. I'll keep working on it :)

Take care everyone!

Welcome Home, Everyone!

Sorry I didn't make either of the meets. I was kinda busy in a villa on that Sunday morning as we pulled into Key West. :cloud9: And on Saturday I was tending to my blistered feet from wearing brand new sandles. (never again).

Had a fabulous time. But probably won't be on DCL again until new ship comes out in '11.

Got home Sunday night around 9pm. Did detour at Grand Floridian.

Back to work in an hour. Gotta pay off the room charges! :rolleyes1

By the way! Anyone who got Kranky's in their FE and couldn't figure out what they were:
They technically are chocolate covered corn flakes! I was trying to share my favorite mexican treats with y'all. It came in very handy to have the MEGA store in Cozumel. There was something else I wanted to share with you but they didn't have 20 of them...
Thanks for both CD'S they are a lot of fun to listen to.
And if I misspelled your name on your luggage tag: If you send me your home address I'll send you a new one.

Chris had a "fun" incident in Cozumel:at Sr. Frog's they hand cuffed him to the stool and tried get him to do shots... he refused and was a bit put off by the whole "over drinking" experience... one beer for him had been enough. This happened after we left Sr. Frog's and he stayed with the "College Club" gang.

Having cruise withdrawals but it's not going to happen for a loooong time...

Rosie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter