June 2015 Birthday/Graduation Trip

Princess_Sarah63

Earning My Ears
Hello! This is my very first TR! I can't wait to get started!
(This is super late, but I hope you don't mind!)

When: May 31-June 7 2015
Where: Coronado Springs (but we'll get to that a bit later!)

Cast:
Sarah (Freddie):
IMG_1267_zpsd9qnyogf.jpg

Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom & EPCOT
Favorite Character: Snow White
Favorite Restaurant: 1900 Park Fare
Favorite Hotel: Contemporary
Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror or Peoplemover
Favorite Snack: Mickey Bars

Mom:
IMG_1258_zpsy1scmsnx.jpg

Favorite Park: EPCOT
Favorite Hotel: Contemporary
Favorite Snack: Popcorn

Yep, it was only my mom and I on this trip, and it was amazing. I had been waiting for this trip since she took my sister 3 years earlier. Before further adieu let's get started!

Last edited:
Table of Contents:

May 31:
You Can Fly! You Can Fly! You Can Fly!
Africa, Asia, Dinosaurs, alive and well here at Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park!

June 1:
Travelling around the world

June 2:
Hollywood, here we come

June 3:
A very merry birthday to me

June 4:
Park Hopping

June 5:
The sky's awake (and very angry!)

June 6:
Lions, Tigers, and Bears
Shutting down Magic Kingdom

June 7:
The Tragical Depress

You Can Fly! You Can Fly! You Can Fly!
I was nice and snug in my bed when I hear, "Sarah, it's Disney day!" I rolled over and jumped out of bed. The day I had been waiting for was finally here! I got ready and we packed the last minute things and we were out the door by 3:30 AM. My dad drove my mom and I to the airport; we got there around 4:00. My dad got all of things out of the trunk and we said our goodbyes. Before we got into the check-in line, my mom told me to turn around and don't look at our suitcases. I did as I was told and we made it through the check-in and security. We found our gate then decided to find breakfast.
Since this trip was my birthday present from my mom, we decided to have cake from Let them Eat Cake in the airport.
1295e48b-1b40-4c2f-910a-f87f547ebc98_zps6j46lkp6.jpg
Our flight was at 6:00 AM, so we had a bit of waiting to do. We played on our iPads a read. Before I knew it, it was time to board the plane and head to Disney! The flight seemed as though it took only 5 minutes. It went by so quickly! Before we landed, I put my magic band on, so I was ready to go! We landed at MCO and headed to the fake-o-rail. Before we got on, my mom told me the secret she'd been keeping for months. We were supposed to stay at Coronado Springs, but she changed our reservation to the Contemporary. I was beyond ecstatic because that is both of our favorite resort. We made it down to the Magical Express where there was bus waiting for us. It was almost full, so we had to sit separately. The lady I was sitting next to was really friendly. She even noticed the graduation wrap I had on my magic band and asked about it! I was closer to the front, so I attempted to take a picture of the infamous sign. The Contemporary was the last stop after the Wilderness, the Poly, and the Grand.
6d06f0ce-d022-44b1-9637-f9d6a92554ea_zps9rrbgvny.jpg
When we got to the resort, we didn't need to stop to check-in, but we did go to the front desk to get my birthday and I'm Celebrating (graduation) buttons. The cast member was great, she even put tape over what she wrote so it didn't get wet and rub off. We were hungry because we only had cake earlier that morning, so we headed to the Contempo Cafe. We got a snack and our refillable mugs (I live for the iced tea in Disney) and decided on what we would do that day since it wasn't even noon.
1df4982a-8d2d-41b2-8b5a-b71108df0792_zps5fkyviug.jpg

Stay tuned to see what we decided to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter