June 2013 pin code watch !

Right now the only public discount for June ends for travel up to June 14 and you can find details on their web site. Nothing beyond that, and so far I don't think anyone has had any discount pin codes for mid June through the summer. Pin codes, by the way, are mailed or e-mailed individually so only apply to the person/family who received it. They are unique, so are not general public offers.

Good luck! many of us are hoping for a discount beyond June 14, but seems as if the discount programs this year so far aren't as generous as they had been in prior years! We have a reservation in place, and expect that that is most likely what we will pay...anything less would be great!

Right now the only public discount for June ends for travel up to June 14 and you can find details on their web site. Nothing beyond that, and so far I don't think anyone has had any discount pin codes for mid June through the summer. Pin codes, by the way, are mailed or e-mailed individually so only apply to the person/family who received it. They are unique, so are not general public offers.

Good luck! many of us are hoping for a discount beyond June 14, but seems as if the discount programs this year so far aren't as generous as they had been in prior years! We have a reservation in place, and expect that that is most likely what we will pay...anything less would be great!

The MouseSavers news letter just came out today and the discounts are still showing only through June 14.... Maybe since you have until March 31 to book, it will update then?

Seems like prices are increasing?? I could've sworn I priced out our week of 6/22 at CBR a few weeks ago and it came to a bit over $2400...(4 adult tickets, water park option 6 day, no hopper, basic room) and tonight it comes to over $2900! I've never seen prices change like that.....although I know they can, I've just never seen it happen with Disney before.

Praying for a discount more than ever before!! Hubby said no way to almost $3k this year...more than we have EVER paid in the past. I would hate to stay offsite but it's starting to look like a possibility.....

they did for dates i'm pricing too:eek:

posted a thread here as to how the value rates are increasing, glad i booked my room only value when i did

jmho but i wouldn't be surprised if the prices aren't increasing to entice guests to book the lowest (less popular options) in the next category...less than $25 day difference in price for my dates from "current" value price (mine booked for less) to mod

they did for dates i'm pricing too:eek:

posted a thread here as to how the value rates are increasing, glad i booked my room only value when i did

jmho but i wouldn't be surprised if the prices aren't increasing to entice guests to book the lowest (less popular options) in the next category...less than $25 day difference in price for my dates from "current" value price (mine booked for less) to mod

I haven't noticed a change for my dates. I priced both Pop and POR and they are the same as they were about a month or two ago.

Fingers crossed for a PIN or some sort of discount for June! Going June 14-22 AoA, Cars Suite. Even 10% on the room would be WONDERFUL!

Definitely on June pincode watch! We are going the first week of June! My pincode expires tomorrow for free dining ending march 3rd! So I hope to be getting something soon!

Iheartthebigcheese said:
Definitely on June pincode watch! We are going the first week of June! My pincode expires tomorrow for free dining ending march 3rd! So I hope to be getting something soon!

Welcome to Dis!!! Wishing you luck and pixie dust!

you have seen the general public current offer that goes through June 14th. It does not include free dining but the room discounts are worthwhile - 20%-30% on deluxe resorts, 25% on moderates and 15%-20% on values.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/discounts/discounts-resorts.htm#room

We can't go until after mid June so it is not available to us, but I would be happy if that offer came out for the rest of summer.

Yes! We've already tried to book po riverside already booked! Holding out for free dining pin! I received a stay, play, dine offer and a pin within a few days of each other back in November, so here's hoping for another one!

Ok Disney, the old pins have offically expired....time to release some new ones. Please let it be free dining for the summer!!! :worship:

I just called because I needed to adjust a few things on my reservation and had them check for PINs. Nada. Bummer.

I'm soooo ready for the late-June/summer promos to be released!

We finally just booked Port Orleans Riverside this morning! My Disney Sister checked online and there were rooms available, so we have 2 Royal Rooms garden view! So excited and almost to double digits! Still hoping for a pin!

Ok my fellow June 2013 DISers...I have a little dilema. To bring a car seat through airports is almost like carrying an elephant on your back...darn near impossible with luggage and kids to boot. Renting one is going to cost me 75$ with the rental company. Is anyone leaving on the 9th or 10th of June and we can go in half on a car seat from Walmart to save some money? I just hate to spend $75 on a car seat that I won't even own...thats just nuts! Any advise or suggestions? :confused3

Do you have an Essex outlet or Bargain Hunt near you? I was in the one an hour from us this weekend and saw those "wheeled handles" you attach to back of carseat that allows you to pull it through airport (with child in it even) so it acts like a stroller too. I've seen these online for $80-100, and the one at Essex was about $14 after date code markdown.

Ok Disney, the old pins have offically expired....time to release some new ones. Please let it be free dining for the summer!!! :worship:

I'll throw out some :wizard: and will double-down:wizard::wizard: hoping they might send pin codes to the non-gratas pincode personas among us who never receive any codes despite following all the hints to try to get on 'the list'. :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter