• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 19th,2004??

Joan S.

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Needs to 'fess up
Hi, a few months back there was a WHOLE group of(very FUN sounding ) people doing this cruise,we are still trying to decide if we should "get onboard?" Our last day of school is the 18th, but we live in the Northeast! (SNOW DAYS???) Anybody out there doing this cruise?? We are DW 40+, DH 50+, 19 year old DD, 16 year old DS and 10 year old DS. Joan:Pinkbounc

Hi there, I haven't been on here for quiet a long time, work, computer problems, vacation, etc but there is still a good group of us going on the 19th. You can do a search for the past tread I think it is "June19,2004... who's going with us". If you can't find it I do have the list and ages of who is going so far that I can re-post. I hope you are going to join us:p

Here's the list from the other post. Hope this helps. If there is anyone else going please let me know and I'll update the list.

SO FAR THERE IS:
TootyJane: Self, DH, DS16, DS13, DS9, DB, DSIL,B'sDD13 ,DM

Doom Buggiedriver: Self, DH, DD13, DD11

Joannel: Self, DH, DS17, DS15, Sister(not sure of abbrev.),DM

Patches-4: Self, DH, DS18, DD13

Corl4: Self, DH, DD18, DS14

dznyacct: self, DH, DS14

Albeers: self, DW, DS8, DS11

That makes 34 people so far. Ages at time of sailing, I think.
Boys:
1-8yr, 1-9yr, 1-11yr, 1-13yr, 2-14yr, 1-15yr.1-16yr, 1-17yr. and 1-18yr.

Girls:
1-11yr, 3-13yr, and 1-18yr.

COUNTDOWN TO OUR 2NE DISNEY CRUISE

Report this post to a moderator

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter