June 19, 2004, anyone yet???

Hi everyone!! I am Debbie and Wes' DD and my dad told me that there are other graduates on the cruise!!! Anyone interested in chatting, IM'ing, and otherwise e-mailing me, feel free! My AIM screenname is LinnyLye and my e-mail address is Lindsey_Harden@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you!! And congratulations to my fellow graduates! :teacher:

Travel safely, everyone!! Tomorrow is Single Digit Day! I can't believe we are almost there! :teeth: :wave2:

-Lindsey princess:

:wave:
Hi again everyone!

Lindsey: Our Lyndsay gets home from the beach tomorrow...I'll tell her to get in touch with you!

DoomBuggieDriver: We are going to spend 5 days in WDW after the cruise. I don't know how old your kids are but our teenagers are exhausted the day we disembark. They pull an all-nighter that last night hanging out with all their new friends. We have early check-in at the Dolphin so that they can crash! I guess if your kids can handle it, the space center would be a great place to visit!

Beth:teacher:

Originally posted by Corl4
:wave:
Hi again everyone!

....I don't know how old your kids are but our teenagers are exhausted the day we disembark. They pull an all-nighter that last night hanging out with all their new friends....

This is exactly what our oldest ds did on our last cruise. He was soooo tired. I think he slept for a week after we got home. LOL

I agree with Beth and Lisa, the kids are definitely tired. I thought it would be good to do Kennedy Space Center after our last cruise and the DDs were way too cranky to enjoy it. When we finally left they crashed in the car all the way to VB. Some down time is definitely in order after cruising. I'm sure mine will sleep on the way to Fort Myers.

Denise:earsgirl:

So that's what that noise was. :earseek: My single digit day was yesterday as we leave next Thursday for Fla. Settle...::yes:: We've all got a lot to do and only a little over a week to get it all done. Pace yourselves, Newbies, it'll be here before you know it. Wes:crazy:

Hi everyone, just read this post and thought I would share. It happens just in time for us, I sure all the kids will like this
"Beginning June 12 on the Disney Magic® and June 13 on the Disney Wonder®, AAA/CAA Travel
will receive a new member benefit. Clients who purchase a Disney Cruise will receive an onboard
credit good toward merchandise, spa treatments, shore excursions and other onboard activities. This
benefit replaces the complimentary soda program, which will now be available to all Guests at the
24-hour beverage station on Deck 9 Aft and during meal hours at Topsider Buffet/Beach Blanket Buffet.
Complimentary sodas will also be available on Castaway Cay at Cookie’s Bar-B-Q and the adult-only
beach, Serenity Bay. Sodas will remain complimentary in full-service dining rooms.

Denise

Apparently, there will still be a charge for room service and bar/lounge sodas.... Now if we could only work on free drinks-of-the-day at the Deck 9 Beverage Station....::yes::

Oh gosh, I am so excited. Finished most of the shopping and have started throwing stuff in the suitcases! I am sooo tired from work that I'll probably sleep the first three days.

So here's me joining everyone in digit dance!:jumping1: :jumping1: :faint: :rotfl:

Kathy; "who can't wait to waste away in Mahgahritaville" (sung in a Boston accent of course!)

I can taste that cheeseburger in Paradise now. Sorry, Cheeseburger in Pahrahdise. :p The beer at Hogsbreath. :drinking1 Uh-oh...I think I might be peaking:earseek: I haven't even started to pack yet. I need to clean the snorkel gear and find my cigar cutter. Oh no...I'm running out of time... No wait, I was wrong. I'm not peaking. False alarm. Cheers, :crazy:

Hey Wes
I hadn't thought of the cigar cutter-where is my brain? Actually I did print out a coupon for a cigar shop in the Caymans. I thought my DH might like to try a Cuban.... Gosh, this subject could go anywhere so I'll stop now:blush: Getting punchy I think.
Time to gather last minute info, like how to fill out the Bahamian forms....:rolleyes:
Kath

Hey Kath, word of caution about the cigar shop in Cayman. I bought a pack of Cohibas and took them back to the ship (I actually limit my smoking to cigars on the cruise, really. I do not claim any expertise) only to find that they were moldy. The nice man at the duty free shop on the ship was kind enough to clean them up for me and they were still good but be careful. I can taste that cigar and the snifter of cognac now, the sea breeze wafting across deck ten as I sit with my dw on formal night and count the stars and my blessings. Night all, Wes.

This trip, I may have to try a nice Cuban.

And I'm glad someone mentioned snorkle gear. I had forgotten we were going to buy some.

Well, it's off to Sam's Club!

Aloha All!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Just need to confirm.....Is the dining room dinner menu available every nite at Topsiders? Or is it substitutions? Like would we get same selections for formal nite there? (can you tell I'm starting to get some grumbles about dressing up???? )

Could be a mutiny a'brewin'pirate:

;) ~Rose~

Rose,

I believe Topsider's is strictly buffet. We've never eaten there for dinner but according to my kids, they have an array of items.

TO WES & DR CLAWS....
JUST A REMINDER TO PACK SOMETHING JEFFERSON SO WE CAN TAKE A PICTURE FOR THE JEFF NEWS.I HAVE MY SHIRT PACKED....CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU GUYS!!! SEE YA NEXT SAT. NIGHT:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter