June 16, 2014 Wonder to Alaska

There's more activity on the Facebook page. Everyone is getting ready to go and very excited!!! Can't wait to meet everyone!:banana:

Well it would have been nice to be included in conversations/updates for those of us who do not wish to have Facebook accounts.

I just wanted to wish you all an awesome vacation and cruise - you're in for a WONDERful cruise - I promise :)

Some of you might remember I/we were originally on this cruise and booked on opening day, but then moved it up to 2013 and we sailed 6/17-6/24/13 last year due to my Dad's health taking a sudden turn for the worse last January. He is doing amazing now and much better than I thought or we knew back then. I still think about this sailing but things happen for a reason.

I'll be watching the port webcams as well as it's fun! :cool1:

Wishing you all a safe and wonderful adventure!

Heather

Heather! I remember you! I'm so glad your dad is doing well. I prayed for your family when you first said you were moving up your trip. We are getting ready to head to the port in just a couple of hours and are so excited. We did this trip back in 2011 and had the most amazing time! I'm sure it will all happen again. I can't wait to see all the whales and bald eagles! Nature at its finest!!!

Heather! I remember you! I'm so glad your dad is doing well. I prayed for your family when you first said you were moving up your trip. We are getting ready to head to the port in just a couple of hours and are so excited. We did this trip back in 2011 and had the most amazing time! I'm sure it will all happen again. I can't wait to see all the whales and bald eagles! Nature at its finest!!!

Awesome sauce!!:goodvibes Have a great time and if I'm not mistaken we might be together on the 6/29/15 Norway cruise?

Enjoy it!
Heather

Awesome sauce!!:goodvibes Have a great time and if I'm not mistaken we might be together on the 6/29/15 Norway cruise? Enjoy it! Heather
Yup! We are on that cruise. Can't wait. It's our daughter's graduation celebration cruise. Almost a year from this one. Not planning any more between now and then.

Great time in Alaska! So glad to have met some of you. Thank you to all who worked so hard on FE gifts! Everything was wonderful! Hope to see all of you on future cruises!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter