Jun 22, 2015 Dream 4 night Bahamas.

Hi everyone! We just booked for Dream Jun 22! I don't even know my cabin number yet. I know we're a little late to the party, but is there a group we can join for Fish Extenders? Sounds like a White Rabbit group? This will be our 2nd Disney cruise. We had a great time doing FE stuff last time. We have 2 kids - 8yr girl and my son will turn 6 on the cruise! Thanks!

To anyone new who is jointing our cruise group here (as of May 3rd) there will be another FE group set up for you. If you would like to be a part of the "White Rabbit Group" send me a PM (private message) or let me know how many in your family and the ages of your kids (21 and under) at time of sailing.

Thanks!
Are you still taking people in the FE group? I'd like to join - 2 kids, girl age 8 and boy turning 6 on the ship! I don't know DisBoards very well, so I'm not sure how to PM on here. Thanks!

Are you still taking people in the FE group? I'd like to join - 2 kids, girl age 8 and boy turning 6 on the ship! I don't know DisBoards very well, so I'm not sure how to PM on here. Thanks!
Hi Berg0823

Yes, you can join the 'White Rabbit Group'. Sounds better than latecomers...LOL. How exciting to book a last minute cruise!

On disboards you need to have 10 posts before you can PM someone. So that's why you couldn't access it just yet.

You mentioned this is your 2nd cruise. Any advice for the first time cruisers here? If you've been on the Dream before any tips to share?

Looking forward to meeting you in a few weeks!

Hi Berg0823

Yes, you can join the 'White Rabbit Group'. Sounds better than latecomers...LOL. How exciting to book a last minute cruise!

On disboards you need to have 10 posts before you can PM someone. So that's why you couldn't access it just yet.

You mentioned this is your 2nd cruise. Any advice for the first time cruisers here? If you've been on the Dream before any tips to share?

Looking forward to meeting you in a few weeks!

Oh yeah, I remember something about 10 posts now that you mention that. Thought I had 10 by now but I guess not!
Thanks for adding me to the White Rabbit, how many people are in it? Is there a Facebook group or somewhere to get a list? I have our cabin numbers now.
We were on the Dream in January of 2014. I can't think of any specific tips to share, lots of people on here probably have much more Disney experience than I do! It is a great ship!

Oh yeah, I remember something about 10 posts now that you mention that. Thought I had 10 by now but I guess not!
Thanks for adding me to the White Rabbit, how many people are in it? Is there a Facebook group or somewhere to get a list? I have our cabin numbers now.
We were on the Dream in January of 2014. I can't think of any specific tips to share, lots of people on here probably have much more Disney experience than I do! It is a great ship!
I have the list I can email to you. I just want to keep our info private, since this is a very public site. So either get up to 10 posts (you can make a few comments here, or on any thread, to bump it up) and send me a PM with your email. Or just post your email and I will send it to you.

Actually quite a few are 1st time cruisers. And some of my family has only cruised on the Wonder, so we'd love to hear any tips that you have.:tink:

Actually quite a few are 1st time cruisers. And some of my family has only cruised on the Wonder, so we'd love to hear any tips that you have.:tink:

I have never been on the Wonder so I'm not sure the difference. We've been on Royal Caribbean several times and Princess once. The Dream is much fancier than those even thought the cabins seemed smaller. Last time the kids loved the Aquaduck. We had matching cruise t shirts made up for our group last time and my nephew found out the hard way the characters won't sign them if you are wearing them. If I think of anything else

I have the list I can email to you. I just want to keep our info private, since this is a very public site. So either get up to 10 posts (you can make a few comments here, or on any thread, to bump it up) and send me a PM with your email. Or just post your email and I will send it to you.
I'll short 2 posts I think! so here's one....

Okay I have a question about the Cruise Line Transportation. And I've searched and searched on the web and have not found an answer. I was wondering what the timetable for the Disney Cruise Line Transportation is. I saw from a couple of FAQ sites that it starts running from the airport around 10am or 10:30 Am and it is a first come first server and doesn't leave until it is full. Does anyone know when the next one comes? Is there only one and it runs every two hours? Any insight would be helpful. Thanks.

Okay I have a question about the Cruise Line Transportation. And I've searched and searched on the web and have not found an answer. I was wondering what the timetable for the Disney Cruise Line Transportation is. I saw from a couple of FAQ sites that it starts running from the airport around 10am or 10:30 Am and it is a first come first server and doesn't leave until it is full. Does anyone know when the next one comes? Is there only one and it runs every two hours? Any insight would be helpful. Thanks.

I'm not sure if you'll find the answer to that specific question or not but there is a really detailed post about half-way down the page by "poison ivey". I figured even if it didn't have the answer you wanted it still may be helpful!

http://www.disboards.com/threads/september-29-2013-dvc-member-cruise.2850795/page-46#post-47542582

Last edited:
YES
Is it too late to confirm. I just checked back and saw that I was suppose to confirm. I'm no longer getting the updates on my e-mail for some reason.

Hi Goofygiggles2! Just wanted to know for your FE for Matthew's favorite character is Jack as in Jack Sparrow or Jack Skelington?

Naomi, how have you been? Enjoying all of the Disneyland 60th anniversary celebrations?

That's a great question that you asked. I didn't even think of there being 2 Jacks. LOL

Naomi, how have you been? Enjoying all of the Disneyland 60th anniversary celebrations?

That's a great question that you asked. I didn't even think of there being 2 Jacks. LOL
Trying to dodge the crowds for the 60th at this point. We were one of the first 100 into Disneyland for the 24hr so luckily we were able to do everything that weekend :)

Really the 24 hour? Wow!!! I belong to some Disney groups and I saw lots of pictures. How did you do it? Did you stay at DL the whole time? I heard they had to limit people coming in at one point. We'll have to sit by the pool one afternoon and talk all about it!

What day are you flying out to Orlando? We're flying out Thursday. Can't believe it's coming up next week! Finally!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter