Jun 22, 2015 Dream 4 night Bahamas.

We want to finalize the list for the FE group on April 15th. So I need whoever is in to respond back YES! Also if any info needs to be updated please let me know.

We want this to be a fun experience that only enhances the cruise. So if anyone has more ideas, please share them!

YES!

What port arrival times have people gotten?

My family has 10:45

We've got 10:30. That being said, if we decide to go for a dip in the hotel pool before we set out this trip, meh, whatever! :cool1:

Hmmm....well I see your point, especially if you're at a hotel with a great pool. But for me, I'd rather get on the ship ASAP so that I can enjoy what all it has to offer. There won't be as much time on the ship since there's no sea days. And it's a 4 nighter!
We've got 10:30. That being said, if we decide to go for a dip in the hotel pool before we set out this trip, meh, whatever! :cool1:

YES
Is it too late to confirm. I just checked back and saw that I was suppose to confirm. I'm no longer getting the updates on my e-mail for some reason.

Our port arrival time is 12:45. I think that is due to taking the Magical Express from the airport. So you get there when the Magical Express gets there. Darn. Was hoping to get there earlier to check everything out. Oh well.

To all the FE friends,
Sorry I've been MIA. It's been a crazy week with "real life". Everyone that has already told me is in. Just trying to clarify that everyone is still on the sailing. I will be working on it today. I'm going to clean up the list, put in missing information, etc. and I'll send you the new list....through email, same as last time. :stitch2:

Hello Fellow Cruisers,

I just signed up for this forum and am getting excited! This will be my first cruise EVER. I haven't done anything Disney-related in a long time, probably since I was 8 or 9 years old. We'll be traveling as a big family, my husband and 3-year-old daughter, along with 3 other families all with kids ranging 10 months to 10 years old.

So far I've been going nuts on Etsy. We are throwing my daughter a pirate-themed birthday party just a month before the cruise, so hoping to get some additional bang for our buck with all the pirate-gear ;)

Okay, so today is the day I actually signed up for this forum. And TODAY is the day the FE group is closing. Do I make the cut? Please? Please? This seems like such a prepared and gung-ho group! Also, I am pregnant (hence the Forum-Name). So can you slide a cute pregnant lady in? I will be about 5 months along for the cruise, so no cruise beverages for me :( Hoping some fun treats in a FE will make up for it. Please?

I'm going to get crackin' on those 10 posts so I can PM Skyway...

Last edited:
Yes Buttered Bun, we are happy to have you! Do any of your other family members want to join in on the FE fun?

We want to finalize the list for the FE group on April 15th. So I need whoever is in to respond back YES! Also if any info needs to be updated please let me know.

We want this to be a fun experience that only enhances the cruise. So if anyone has more ideas, please share them!

Is it too late to confirm??? I haven't been getting email alerts as well so I did not read this until today. I hope it's not too late! We've already started purchasing the materials for out FE gifts.

Is it too late to confirm??? I haven't been getting email alerts as well so I did not read this until today. I hope it's not too late! We've already started purchasing the materials for out FE gifts.
Naomi Rose , you and your family are good, you're in. Just want to make sure that everyone is in.

So who's got magnets made already for their doors? In the past I've gotten some designs from the DISigners on here. But I'm trying to make some in Word. I'm following a tutorial, but I'm still not sure what I'm doing!

For first time cruisers, some people like to decorate their doors with personalized or Disneyfied magnets. Don't buy them from Etsy or Ebay, just get some designs here or make some, print them out, laminate and put a magnet on the back. Or print them out on magnet paper. If anyone has pictures to share from past cruises, please do! I didn't from my 1st cruise...

Was the fish extender finalized and I missed it? I have been so busy, so I could have overlooked it in my email.

Hahahaha....Whoops. I already got my door magnet from Etsy. I was on an Etsy-roll at the time, though. Most of the folks who are part of our cruise group have birthdays coming up in the next two months so this year I decided to make every birthday present related to the cruise. They have some CUTE stuff. Here's what I got:
Personalized, embroidered, Disney Dream canvas beach bags and personalized door magnets for my mother and sister in laws' birthdays
A felt pirate sword and hat set with a Mickey pirate t-shirt for my nephew's birthday
A respectable polo shirt with small Mickey pirate patch for my father-in-law (Father's Day)
A crocheted pirate hat for my baby nephew
A nautical-themed Disney Dream cruise dress for my niece.
Mickey-jeweled lanyard for the cruise badge for our mother in law for Mother's Day

Feel free to use any of these above ideas for your family members! Etsy is awesome!

My daughter's third birthday is the end of May and we are conveniently making it a pirate-themed party. So she is getting a ridiculously elaborate Captain Hook pirate dress with the same felt sword and hat and the same Disney Dream cruise dress. My husband and I both have pirate-themed t-shirts to wear. I think elaborate pirate-gear for the cruise is covered for our family!

Now that I no longer need to obsess on Etsy I have no idea what to do with myself....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter