Jun 22, 2015 Dream 4 night Bahamas.

I'm so excited! I received the 2 pillowcases I ordered for the cruise, and some new PJs for the kids! Looking forward to this like a kids at Christmas!!

I actually have thought of something some of our new cruisers might find useful if you're not already aware of it:

http://www.divers-supply.com/safe-s...t=INS-RX0253&gclid=CPSDo8DdyMQCFUZk7AodVWIAaQ

I noticed yesterday I needed to order more and then realized the info might be helpful. If you are planning on getting in the water, I highly recommend this product. Summer is sea lice season in the Abaco's.

Thank you for that information. I never even knew such a thing existed, but will now make sure I have some of the safe sea lotion for my family. Definitely a first timers nightmare.

I have been reading some of the posts on the fish extenders and read one that stated that the FEs have a way of walking off if not attached to the fish. Any experienced FEers with suggestions on how to lock the FEs down. Thanks.
You can use zip ties to attach to the hook, just use scissors to remove when you pack up. Also personalize it, so no one else could possibly use it.

If you've paid in full (PIF), you can start making reservations for excursions and activities now! Also Palo brunch is on Thursday, our 2nd Castaway Day day. I'm still deciding if I'm going to do it or not. May just do Palo dinner.
Decisions, decisions...

Hello! This will be our first cruise, and we are so excited! I know that it is a little bit later now, but we are interested in participating in FE. It is likely to be our only cruise for a while, so we want to enjoy as much as possible :) I don't doubt that we will enjoy the cruise, but it is not in our budget to go often :( But don't worry, I have done tons of research so far. Although if you do have any tips it would be much appreciated

Hello! This will be our first cruise, and we are so excited! I know that it is a little bit later now, but we are interested in participating in FE. It is likely to be our only cruise for a while, so we want to enjoy as much as possible :) I don't doubt that we will enjoy the cruise, but it is not in our budget to go often :( But don't worry, I have done tons of research so far. Although if you do have any tips it would be much appreciated
Hi Shaw5lee, glad you are joining the cruise group! If you want to join the FE I need you to PM me your email to send the list. However you need 10 posts on this site to have PM status. So either get your numbers up, or you can post it here. (FYI, this group is public)

What kind of questions do you have? Just a few more months...

Can't wait to do our check-in on Wednesday. Need to get started on getting our Pirate gear ready to go. I'm making matching t-shirts for our pirate night. Can't wait to set sail. See you soon.

Let's bump this thread up...

Only 10 more weeks until we're on the Dream! :sunny:pirate::fish:
10 more weeks!!! Yay! I can't wait. Do you know when the FE group will close? I want to start working on gifts. Also, how many nights do we do it?

10 more weeks!!! Yay! I can't wait. Do you know when the FE group will close? I want to start working on gifts. Also, how many nights do we do it?
MissyRyan81, most people just deliver gifts one time. Any day that you want so that it fits with your schedule!

Participating in the Fish Extender gift exchange:

Skyway
Naomi Rose
Axe
Wrayfamilycruisers
pgrill
rrbar
Katie Stelmar
IamTrike
Goofygiggles2
MissyRyan81
Shaw5lee

We want to finalize the list for the FE group on April 15th. So I need whoever is in to respond back YES! Also if any info needs to be updated please let me know.

We want this to be a fun experience that only enhances the cruise. So if anyone has more ideas, please share them!

We want to finalize the list for the FE group on April 15th. So I need whoever is in to respond back YES! Also if any info needs to be updated please let me know.

We want this to be a fun experience that only enhances the cruise. So if anyone has more ideas, please share them!
Yes

So everyone should be able to check in now. If you haven't already done so you should. Go to the DCL site and check in. You do need your reservation number handy. Once you check in your family you can choose your port arrival time (PAT). The earlier time you have, the sooner you get on the ship! I believe if you are coming via Disney Express it brings you to the port at a set time, around 1 or 2pm.

When you check in you can also choose your excursions and make dinning reservations.
Palo brunch is only being offered on Day 4, which is the second Castaway Cay Day. It's $25/person.
Palo dinner is $25 and Remy dinner is $75.
Pirate night is on Night 3, so there is a special menu for that night.
Nights 2 and 3 you will be in the same dinning room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter