Jun 22, 2015 Dream 4 night Bahamas.

This is my first Disney Cruise, my first cruise and my first time posting on the forum. I am interested in the FE but wasn't sure how it worked. Looking forward to the Cruise. I'm traveling with my DH, DS(7), and DS(4). Any tips for first time cruiser is greatly appreciated.

The PM states that I have to have 10 messages before I can PM. Is there a way you can PM me, SKYWAY and I can PM you back?

The PM states that I have to have 10 messages before I can PM. Is there a way you can PM me, SKYWAY and I can PM you back?
It looks like you **magically** now have enough posts to send a PM to SKYWAY. Just click on SKYWAY's username and a link to "Start a Conversation" will appear.

Have a great cruise! :)

This is my first Disney Cruise, my first cruise and my first time posting on the forum. I am interested in the FE but wasn't sure how it worked. Looking forward to the Cruise. I'm traveling with my DH, DS(7), and DS(4). Any tips for first time cruiser is greatly appreciated.

Welcome! :) The absolute best advice I can give is to use the search function and read up on any topics that interest you on these boards. Sooo much information. Take in as much as you feel you need and enjoy the cruise! You'll be booking your next cruise either on board or shortly after you return. The addiction is real!

I would like to join. What do I do? This is my first time on here and I'm not sure how to privately message you.

I would like to join. What do I do? This is my first time on here and I'm not sure how to privately message you.
Hi MissyRyan81!

So glad you are on the cruise and want to join the FE! To send a PM you actually have to have 10 posts on the boards. So start commenting away. Or if you are comfortable, you can post your email here (this board is public). Thanks!

Skyway

So, 14 Weeks from today we will be on Castaway Day (for the 2nd day!)...what is everyone looking forward to doing there?

I'm hoping to go to Serenity Beach. I heard the best food is over there! And also the sting ray adventure with the family.
I'm very excited to experience everything with my kids! I can't wait to see their faces the first time they see everything!

Glad you are working on the FE's. I know it takes time and they have to be worked around "real life". I was thinking that 10-12 cabins per group would be good. At this point not enough people have given their info, so I didn't want to close it yet because it would be small.

I was thinking that the first round of groups would close right after the PIF date, in early April. Then the second round would be from early April to early June. The third group (last minute cruisers) could trade amongst themselves, and whoever has extras that they want to give.

It seems like there are lots of people going with big family groups, so that may be why there's not a huge number of FE participants. And there's a lot of first time cruisers that don't about it. And yes, there are other groups out there that are doing their own thing. No matter, we can all have fun in our own way!

Please give feedback about the dates, etc.
Hoping to get on the first group so I can get started!

Hi all! My family just booked this cruise, and we are so excited! This will be our 7th Disney cruise, but it seems like forever since our last one!

Cruising this time will be myself, DH (Bill), DD (14) and DS (11)

Excited to get to know you all!!

Kristie
Wow! 7 cruises! You must be a pro! This is our first Disney Cruise. My husband and I have been on another cruise, but can't wait to experience a Disney one!

It is confusing about when we will have Palo Brunch or if we will. I wonder if we will find out before the day we are allowed to make reservations after payment. My family is silver and going on this cruise so shouldn't the first day we can make reservations after we pay be in the middle of March?
Is the Palo brunch worth it! I have only heard a little about it. It's just adults, right?

We're all signed up for a big family cruise spanning 3 generations. For some it's their first cruise ever and for a few (not me :sad1:) it's their 5th Disney cruise :cool1:

Getting excited...
Wow! 3 generations! What great family memories!

Sorry for the delay...

Was thinking of 12 cabins per group(s). Since it's going to be a shorter cruise, I don't think people want to spend A Lot of time delivering gifts. Anyone can join multiple groups if they wish!
Is this done every night, or a few nights?

Your family will have a blast! Also, you chose a great itinerary. I'm afraid I cant answer your question regarding the F.E. group. This would be our first time participating as well and need the same question answered. No doubt someone will be along eventually and give you the info you need.
We have been marking off a calendar everyday! It's helped my kids see how long it will be and how close we are getting!

Hi MissyRyan81!

So glad you are on the cruise and want to join the FE! To send a PM you actually have to have 10 posts on the boards. So start commenting away. Or if you are comfortable, you can post your email here (this board is public). Thanks!

Skyway
Thanks! By my calculations, I have 10, but still can't. I'll try a couple more before I give up and out my email on here.

Thanks! By my calculations, I have 10, but still can't. I'll try a couple more before I give up and out my email on here.
MissyRyan81,
Sometimes it takes a little time for the system to register that you have 10 messages. So give it a day to catch up then try to PM. Follow the steps that the WebMasterDoc put in the post to me. I'm excited that this group has so many first timers. Can't wait.

I have been reading some of the posts on the fish extenders and read one that stated that the FEs have a way of walking off if not attached to the fish. Any experienced FEers with suggestions on how to lock the FEs down. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter