• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jump into June Exercise Challenge 2021

I did get some extra walking in. I am working on getting caught up.

June 10 -- 0
June 11 -- 40
June 12 -- 96
June 13 -- 36
June 14 -- 78

Total -- 399/900

I just figured out my time. I need to get about 31 minutes a day to reach my goal. This is not as bad as I thought it was. I really need to figure out a schedule. I do much better with a routine and I can't seem to get one going yet.

Hi all! My, you've been busy! So many color changes to report!
Twilight Sparkle, GGoofy1 and Raya are splashing in at Doubloon Pool Orange!
Leaving us in the dust and turning Samawati Purple are ljcrochet and PollyannaMom!
The team added 1781 minutes!!! and turned Doubloon Pool Orange!!!
Great work, everyone! Keep those minutes coming!

Last edited:
Today we'll go back in time for our pool time. The Lost City of Cibola Pool is the main pool at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort. Themed to represent a lost Mayan ruin, this large pool is centered on a decaying pyramid.
For kids, the appeal is the exotic theming, the playground, and the 123 foot water slide. For adults, the appeal is the expanse of pool chairs, biggest hot tub at Disney World, and hot food at the pool bar.
The pool is centrally located in an area of Coronado Springs called “The Dig Site.” Adjacent to Siestas, it also has an extensive playground, with ping pong and bean bag games, as well as a slide and a jungle gym.
Looking for little quiet? There are three more pools at this resort - at the Casitas, the Cabanas, and the Ranchos! The pool at the Casitas is the only pool in WDW marked for swimming laps.

582479 582478

582480 582481

Happy Friday, everyone! And the color the day is Samawati Purple!!!!! Big kudos to Statefan17, Sophy1996, and TwilightSparkle for getting to the halfway point!!
@Statefan17 - you're heading to my happy place!!!!! Love, love, love Stormalong Bay! I'm hoping to get a couple of days there on our November trip!
@Raya - good luck with tie DRs! Never been to Disneyland - can't wait to hear about your trip!
I've had a little hip issue this week, so no minutes for me - hoping to get back on track tomorrow.

Time to head to my favorite pool!

Are waterslides your thing? How about a lazy river? Sandy beach more your style? Well, let’s just head to Stormalong Bay so everyone is happy! A favorite of adults and children alike, this gorgeous complex at the Yacht and Beach Club Resort has been termed the best in all of Disneyworld. Several whirlpools and hot tubs, a dedicated place for water volleyball, lots of places for sunbathing, and a good place to grab lunch make this a great place to spend a day. There’s just so much to do! Grab a tube and float along the lazy river. Scream your way down the Shipwreck slide! Make sand castles at the Sandy Pool. Indulge in a frozen concoction at Hurricane Hanna’s! Whatever you choose, you’ll have a blast!

583244 583245

583247 583246

Good morning everyone! At least it's morning for me, even though the clock say 1:30pm, I'm still in my jammies. Wish I had an answer for why my sleep has been so wonky lately - going to bed at 11 and not sleeping until 3 sucks.

Thursday 27 minutes - walked to do errands this time it was buying ice cream. :P
Friday 42 minutes - another high powered disney practice walk, these are during the hot part of the day an keep my heart rate int he cardio zone.

422/1100 (38%, wahoo!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter