July Exercise Challenge (Updated 8/1)

Please add 110 minutes for me. I shoule be at 1010/1000. I am so glad I made it. I really think I could do more, so maybe for August I just might!

Wendy

After 50min. of interval training on the treadmill today, my final total for July is 1635/1300. A big thank you to the OP for starting this thread and for keeping track of totals.

A BIG congrats goes out to everyone on this thread for working so hard this month!!! Way to go!!!!! :)

I am very conservatively estimating 5 hours of exercise this weekend, between walking around Busch Gardens all day Saturday and part of yesterday, as well as swimming and walking at Water Country yesterday. I am now at 1300/1000.

I made it! I was at 695/800 yesterday, I did 60 minutes total yesterday (40 cardio, 20 strength training) and a 45 minute walk today so that puts me at exactly 800/800! Feels really good to have made it. I mostly did my daily exercise updates on my WISH journal but thought I would post my last two days on this thread to bring me to my goal!

WooHoo! I made my goal this morning, I did 50 minutes of deep water class this morning, that brings me to 930/900 for the month of July!

Looking forward to another month in August! Thanks again for the accountablilty!

I did some hiking this weekend, but I will only count 30 minutes since it was with the kids and there was a lot of stopping to look at bugs and other critters...

1265/1300

I did it. After a swim in the pool I reached goal for the month. 1200/1200

Good luck everyone else. It is too hot out there to do much.

Well, I ended up a little short this month, but still finished with more minutes than in June. I'm off to Universal for 5 days tomorrow, should get lots of walking done and I just may check out the fitness facilities at the HRH this time around. Gotta burn off those umbrella drinks! Good luck everyone in August! :sunny:

Today was my first day back exercising since my procedure on Friday. I am well below my goal ( I doubled it from other months trying to actually lose some weight) but will try again next month.

Congratulations to EVERYONE who took part in this challenge! Even if you didn't meet your goal..you were out there trying! :cheer2: \

I managed to get 60 minutes in with the TM to bring my total to 1210/1200. Now on to August!!

Count me in for a third consecutive completed EC!! 1000/1000!! Tried spinning (exercise bicycling) class and it was awesome! Love it, and am starting to try new things that make me nervous, which is great! Onwards to the August EC!

I will update totals tonight. Everyone did great.

On to the August Challenge.

I ended up with 1460/1500. Almost made goal.

I did 160 minutes this week! That puts me at 1055. I didn't make 1200--this darn foot!!! I'll try again in August!
Thanks!
jana

I made it!!!! :cool1: :cheer2: :banana: :thumbsup2 I went to the gym and did 30 minutes of weights and 35 minute run on the treadmill.

1330/1300 :woohoo:

Updating for July!
My final total is 1303/1500...hard month for me to get in my exercise.
I'm skipping August with upcoming vacation and such, but, I plan to participate in September.
Good luck to everyone and a big thanks to NYcpa for looking after the July challenge.
:sunny:
Margaret

:woohoo: Made my challenge! Took a 40 minute walk with mom on Sunday (took me to 805/800) and then spent the next 5 hours ripping out the front yard with dad! :woohoo: +805/800

Thank you so much for doing the challenge this month :cheer2:

I have updated everyone's totals on the first post. If I have anyone's incorrect, let me know. I will post total min exercised while at work tomorrow so I have access to my adding machine.

Everyone did great. On to August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter