July Exercise Challenge (Updated 8/1)

i apologize that i haven't nor can't report final numbers! my regular computer is unplugged temporarily and under plastic sheeting in my remodeling -- i do know that I was very close but not quite there and i'll guestimate 1430/1500

I am SERIOUSLY late in checking in here. It wouldn't surprise me if nobody reads this, and I wouldn't blame them. I need to do this, late as it is for me. I have had very little motivation lately and I did not want to face up to the fact that I have missed goal on another exercise challenge. I mean, I am still exercising, just not the way I have been, and definitely not enough. I am also doing really badly at logging what I am doing.

So, as best as I can tell my July total is 1820/2000. Better than I did in June, but I have no excuses for not making goal. I have signed up again for Aug and will try to reconstruct my poorly kept records for this first week on that thread and go on from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter