• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July DLP Quiz - Question 4 **Answer added**

Again I'm sorry if some people found this one too tricky :blush: but -

Well done and one point to those who said The Neverland Club

and double well done (and points) to those people who were able to give the full name of Never Land Club Children's Theatre!

Interestingly (IMHO!!) all the answers given by the people who made a guess were amazingly similar!

I can't believe there were people who knew that one! :rolleyes:

My guess was "Club Mickey" - was that along the same lines as everyone else's, then?!

Bexx said:
Google away, ask a relative - it's all fair!!! People will need a darn good memory for my quiz otherwise!!! :rotfl:

Googling yes but asking a relative?? Not a relative that's playing the quiz surely? I'd like to point out that we are obviously much too honest as we haven't helped each other even once! Having teachers as parents has made me much too honest!

Rhiannon :wizard:

Bonnie said:
My guess was "Club Mickey" - was that along the same lines as everyone else's, then?!

Absolutely!! The people who didn't know the correct answer all gave an answer with the words "club" and "Mickey" - a very reasonable answer.

DisneyRGB said:
Googling yes but asking a relative?? Not a relative that's playing the quiz surely? I'd like to point out that we are obviously much too honest as we haven't helped each other even once! Having teachers as parents has made me much too honest!

I'm sure that's very true Rhiannon and it must be much more fun having the competitiveness between you and your mum. I was just trying to reassure Kitty-chan that any method was acceptable - and as your mum had just mentioned that she might be asking you for a little hint, it seemed topical!!!

Kitty-Chan and Nicola, I haven't been to DLRP yet so I HAVE to use Google and the Brits Guide....and the AA guide....and the Knapsacker Guide!!!!LOL And I still couldn't find this answer, I guessed Mickey Mouse Club!

If anyone is interested I have now put the answer into Google and it has come up with this site http://www.dlrphistory.nl/Index2.htm I haven't found this one before so I shall enjoy looking at it.:sunny:

I'd kind of guessed halfway through last month's quiz (i.e. just as it started to get harder!) that people must have been Googling as there were lots of PM's being sent very quickly for even the toughest of questions. But for now, I'm going to resist the temptation and stick to the combined knowledge of DW and me and only look it up if I know it (or think I do!) but just want to make sure of the spelling or something like that.

Ware Bears said:
Kitty-Chan and Nicola, I haven't been to DLRP yet so I HAVE to use Google and the Brits Guide....and the AA guide....and the Knapsacker Guide!!!!LOL And I still couldn't find this answer, I guessed Mickey Mouse Club!

If anyone is interested I have now put the answer into Google and it has come up with this site http://www.dlrphistory.nl/Index2.htm I haven't found this one before so I shall enjoy looking at it.:sunny:
That's where I eventually found the answer Elaine. She's a hard taskmaster isn't she?????????????????????????????????????????? :rotfl2:

That's where I eventually found the answer Elaine. She's a hard taskmaster isn't she??????????????????????????????????????????

Are my questions really that difficult?! I'm hoping that they are mostly challenging, but findable.

I'd kind of guessed halfway through last month's quiz (i.e. just as it started to get harder!) that people must have been Googling as there were lots of PM's being sent very quickly for even the toughest of questions. But for now, I'm going to resist the temptation and stick to the combined knowledge of DW and me and only look it up if I know it (or think I do!) but just want to make sure of the spelling or something like that.

I actually really enjoyed the times I had to google for the June quiz - helped me to come across a lot of interestings sites and info!!! I think this quiz may need even more googling - as it's mainly about changes at, and the history of, DLP. Of course Elaine, the site you found isn't going to help you at all!!! :teeth:

What I find most difficult is the photos of carpets and wallpaper ( does this ring any bells re a certain quizmistress on the UK community site? LOL ) .......if I can't find them on the Disney sites, I then have to google images and end up trawling through hundreds of anonymous people's holiday snaps in the hope I will recognise a carpet or curtain!!!:rotfl2:

BTW, Becky, your questions are just great so far!!!:goodvibes

Thank you Elaine!! :goodvibes Hope you're still saying that by the end!! But I can promise there isn't a single soft furnishings questions in the whole bunch!!! :teeth:

Bexx said:
Thank you Elaine!! :goodvibes Hope you're still saying that by the end!! But I can promise there isn't a single soft furnishings questions in the whole bunch!!! :teeth:

Phew!!!! :faint: ;) :goodvibes

Ware Bears said:
Becky, your questions are just great so far!!!:goodvibes
I agree!!! It was quite a challenge but I did come across some interesting sites I hadn't seen before and it was very satisfying when I eventually found the answer!!! Keep it up quizmistress Becky!!! :sunny:

steve_rob said:

Wow! I salute you! Honestly I could not manage without my trusted friend Google :)

Miffy2003 said:
Wow! I salute you! Honestly I could not manage without my trusted friend Google :)
Just how I prefer to do quizzes I suppose. I'll look it up if I think I know it (just to be sure), but if I don't, I'd rather take a wild guess and have a small chance of getting it right, then learn the real answer when it is posted.

Of course I say this now, but maybe if the quizzes continue to get harder, I'll join you all on the good ship S.S. Google!

Of course I say this now, but maybe if the quizzes continue to get harder, I'll join you all on the good ship S.S. Google!

Aye, we may be meeting you there yet matey!! I'll see what I can do!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter