• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July DLP Quiz - Question 4 **Answer added**

Bexx

DIS Veteran
Good evening! :) Tonight's question is -

There was originally a kids club in the Disney Village - what it was called?

And this time I'm offering a bonus point - for the full correct name!!

Have fun!

Whaaaaaat?? Should they be this difficult at question 4??!!

PM sent!

Rhiannon :wizard:

I'm sorry!! :blush: But I wouldn't have found this question too difficult!!!

I don't think my questions start off easy and just get progessively harder - hopefully you will find them fairly mixed up! :)

I've looked everywhere and can't find it. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy:

I'm feeling really guilty now!!! :blush: But I've been led to believe that it is findable!! Otherwise - just have a guess!!

Bexx said:
I'm feeling really guilty now!!! :blush: But I've been led to believe that it is findable!! Otherwise - just have a guess!!
You wouldn't care to say where it's findable would you by any chance??? No, I thought not!!!!!

You wouldn't care to say where it's findable would you by any chance??? No, I thought not!!!!!

No, but you could always try asking somebody closer to home!!! :teeth:

Bexx said:
No, but you could always try asking somebody closer to home!!! :teeth:
Ah, but that would be cheating!!! Nevertheless I might be tempted to ask her for a little clue!!! ;)

Oh man, so it's fair game to use google and stuff? I gotta get back in on this game -- I thought we were supposed to do this from memory. :rotfl2:

Google away, ask a relative - it's all fair!!! People will need a darn good memory for my quiz otherwise!!! :rotfl:

Aw Becky, Got stuck on 3rd question so I have dropped out-didn't realise it was fair game to use google. Not to worry, I will be out in full force for quiz next month. I will still enjoy looking at the questions and answers to this month's though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter