July DLP Quiz - Question 30

Bexx

DIS Veteran
Posting early tonight, as I have to go out and be sociable!! Your penultimate question is -

Due to low demand for the onsite hotel rooms, which hotel was closed during the first winter season at Euro Disney?

Have fun!

PM sent, hope you have a nice night!

I expect we're going to get a ridiculously hard question tomorrow night!

PM sent. Hope you are having a great night out, not sat at your PC like this saddo!!!:rotfl2:

Ware Bears said:
PM sent. Hope you are having a great night out, not sat at your PC like this saddo!!!:rotfl2:
Even sadder - just now got back from a friend's wedding; the first thing I do is power on the PC to see what question has been posted!

Anyway, PM sent with guess.

steve_rob said:
Even sadder - just now got back from a friend's wedding; the first thing I do is power on the PC to see what question has been posted!

I can relate to that. This discussion board is definately addictive, but also you begin to care about the people on the board, even though you have never met any of them. We are very lucky to have such a nice bunch. After having visited some of the other boards, I don't think this is always necessarily the case.

nicola said:
I can relate to that. This discussion board is definately addictive, but also you begin to care about the people on the board, even though you have never met any of them. We are very lucky to have such a nice bunch. After having visited some of the other boards, I don't think this is always necessarily the case.
Agreed!!!!! :earseek:

nicola said:

I'm not so sure about that :teeth: My post count belongs to someone else ;)

Reid

I'm leaving this open until 9 - just in case a couple more people want to answer.

BTW - I hardly like to tell you all that my big social event was going round to visit the parents-in-law for a chinese take-away, and back home by eight!! But that's almost as good as it gets these days!!! :rotfl: Thanks anyway!!! :goodvibes

Oops - I'm a bit late!! Anyway. you ALL knew or guessed that it was the Newport Bay Club that was closed.

Very impressive!! :Pinkbounc

Does anyone know when new quiz is starting? Is it RussUK that's hosting it?

Looking forward to the challenge of my first quiz on this board. Please go easy on us. I think I got stuck after the first question on the current quiz :rotfl: but I am determined I will prevail this time!

RussUK said:
Hi Nicola,

Yes I am hosting the next quiz and it is due to start tomorrow.

Waiting patiently and hoping that you don't steal any of my planned questions as the previous quiz masters did ;)

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter