• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July/Aug FLA Res rates

swimmom

Mouseketeer
Bummer - my CM told me that the FL resident rates for July and August were not out yet. - only AP rates. Wasted phone call

swimmom said:
Bummer - my CM told me that the FL resident rates for July and August were not out yet. - only AP rates. Wasted phone call

July/Aug rates usually come out in June. But for the last few years Disney has had some really good rates iup to the end of July. August rates are okay. Last year the Values were like $79 and the moderates were at regular rate - I think it was a sale on AKL, but whatever it was I wasn't willing to pay. But look for a email coupon cause I just got one for a moderate for $79 since we stayed in a Value last year. But of course I'm not going to WDW this year - I'm gonna see the original mouse in Disneyland - or as my DD says, "the real mickey mouse!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter